( ●◡○)✄ Chapter 11 : Cousin

Sorry for the really long wait (-/\-) School stuffs got in the way. Anyway, thank you for the votes and comments. Your suggestions helped and now I have some ideas for the future chapters. This fic already reach 3K reads and I am really super duper ultra mega happy, for that, thank you again and thank you in advance. If this chapter is crappy for you, I apologize, I'll try to do better.

~~~

Chapter 11:

A week had passed since I agreed being the manager of Rakuzan's basketball team and I have to say, I'm really impressed on how focused and disciplined they are when they're in training. But of course, focus and discipline is not enough, just like other players, they still have some skills they can improve more.

It was already 7 pm when I arrived at my condo. Turning the doorknob without unlocking it, I was surprised when it effortlessly opened. 'What the.. I know I locked this before I went out?! Why is it open?'  I suddenly felt panic overflow through my body when I entered the living room and turn the lights on, a high-pitched female voice rang in my ears. "KINO-CHAAAN!" Someone suddenly hugged me from the back and because it was unexpected, I lost my balance and hugged the floor. I groaned in pain when my body collided with the floor.

Thank you floor, for always being there to catch me in times that I fall, in which is mostly everytime. :3

The person immediately untangled herself from me and apologized. "Ehhh. Gomen gomen, Kino-chan!" I stood up and straightened my clothes, turning around, a brunette girl greeted my sight, "Ela-san?!" I spoke and she smiled at me brightly.

~~~

"What are you doing here? How did you get in my condo? Are you going leave later?" I asked when I walked out of the bathroom after taking a shower. Ela, who is a really close cousin of mine, sat on the couch while scanning the tv channels.

"Really now, Kino-chan? Are you seriously that eager to kick me out of your house?" Ela accused before my phone started to ring with it's usual ringtone which is the sound of a normal ring. I grabbed my phone and looked at the caller's name.

Calling: Akashi-kun(;¬_¬)✄

Stick out my tongue, "I was just asking, you know?" I told before taking the seat beside her and pressing the answer button. 

"No worries, I just wanted to see you for a while and I'll be off somewhere again!" she explained happily, too energetic that I had to throw a pillow at her face to shut her up.

Taking the call, "Moshi moshi?" I mumble through the phone.

"...I thought you only live alone?" Akashi's voice reflected curiosity as he questioned on the other line.

"Yeah, that was just my cousin visiting," I answered, "Why did you call, is there something wrong?"

"No," he answered in monotone before saying, "I left some files inside the locker room about tomorrow's menu. It's on top of the table in a red folder. Take them with you tomorrow morning and don't let the other members see it because those are for their special punishment. Give them to Reo on club hours and tell him to take over for the time being. Do I make myself clear?"

"Hai," I replied, "Is there anything more?" I inquired after taking notes of what he said. The other line stayed silent for a while.

"Umm... Akashi-kun?" I called out, yet no one answered on the other line still, "Hello? Akashi-kun? Heeeeellooooo? Um, hellooo? Akaaashi-kun? Are you alrig--"