( ●◡○)✄ Chapter 18: Best Friend

I'm sleepy so if there are any grammatical/spelling errors, boring parts, blah blah blah chu chu chu there. Please bare with it. I'm not good in this parts of the story and I'm not confident that you will like it. Still...

Let the plot twist roll~

Chapter 18:

~~~

"Aihana-san!" a familiar cheerful voice, greeted me as I walk inside the school grounds. "Good Morning, Cloud-san," I greeted him when he caught up and walk with me.

 "Morning~!" he greeted back, "mind if I walk you to your room again?" he asked and I simply shook head. "Great! Lets go~!" he said as we walk and started to talk about random stuffs again.

Over the past months, Cloud and I had been close and it was funny everytime he would wait for me at the school gates just for him to be the first to greet me and talk to me about random stuffs. I don't mind it though, it's good to start the morning with a smile anyway and like what I said, we're close friends - more like best friends now (other than the uncrowded generals ofcourse)  Oh, I have news! Did you know that Cloud is now in the second string? No? Well, now you know. :D

"Hey! We have a new transferee today, right?" Cloud said out of the blue.

It's the thrid semester of our second year life now by the way and there was this new girl in class that everyone is talking about, though. Her name is Nika Motoharu. And to tell you all, she's my best friend.

"Of course. And I know her too," I answered as we walk up the stairs. "Really now? Then who is she?" Cloud grinned. "She's Nika Motoharu and she's my best friend," I stated and Cloud continued to ask questions.

Nika Motoharu is my best friend from America. She's a pure Japanese like me but her family lives in America. A petite girl with shoulder length ginger hair, 5'3 in height. I met her back when I was a kid, when my family visited our relatives. She was the child of our relative's neighbor and I got to play with her every time we would visit. Just like me, she was also a heir of their family business. When I left Japan back in middle school, we got more close because we got to attend the same school in America. We got to hang out more and she felt more like a sister to me.

After answering some of Clouds questions, we finally reached my homeroom. "You should get going now," I told Cloud as I open the door. "Yeah yeah. See you at lunch, Aihana-san!" he gave me the usual smile before running off to his own class room.

I walked in the classroom and notice the redhead already sitting on his chair. "Good Morning, Akashi-kun," I greeted and he just gave me a slight nod like the usual.

Should I rant about me and Akashi? On the first place, is there even a 'me and Akashi'? I don't know myself. How would I know if Akashi is acting all sweet at first then he'll treat you normal then the next thing you'll know, he'll be treating you as if he doesn't know you and the cycle goes on. Weird, right? I don't get him. His acts gives hints yet with an unknown motive. He's like pull you into him then pushing you away at the same time. But lately he's been more distant, though.

To tell you, me and Akashi are nothing near before, obviously because he hates me still after what I did. I understand that, it was my fault. I don't think you can call us friends either. I still like him, okay, love him. I'm still into him but I guess we're just someone who happeneds to have a past with each other but nothing anymore. But that doesn't mean I stopped hoping.

~~~

By the time class strated, Nika got to introduce herself to the class and she was luckily assigned as my seatmate for this term. Sensei continued to blabber about the responsibilities chuchuchu we need to do and other stuffs we need to accomplish.