( ●◡○)✄ Chapter 2: Seirin

This story is from my other account, Xaria12, but I am planning to delete that account and move here fully. :) Thank you.

~~~

Chapter 2:

~~~

A week after I arrive in Japan, I already fixed my school transferee papers and other stuffs related to school. I'll be entering Seirin, the same school Tetsuya attends. But I didn't inform Tetsuya about this, though. I'm planning to surprise him by suddenly appearing in their school and attending his classes. You must be wondering who Tetsuya is in my life. Well, his my childhood friend. We met back when his family moved in the house next to where my family lives before. I got to know him personally when my family invited them for diner to get to know each other.

At first I didn't know our neighbor has a child, though. He has a weak presence even back then. When he first talked to me, I cried. It's stupid, really, I cried because I thought he was a ghost. Poor Tetsuya. But eventually, after taking a good look at him and poking his cheeks a couple of times, I realized that he was real and I immediately apologize for offending him. 

~~~

Seirin High

Fixing my Seirin uniform, I was currently standing outside the classroom door, just like what Karina-sensei said me to do. Karina-sensei introduced herself as the homeroom teacher of the class that I would be a part of.

"Ohayou class. Please take your seats. I have an announcement to make," I heard sensei told from the other side of the door, "We are going to have a new student today and---" though, before she could finish her announcement, the  students cut her off by giving loud comments and questions all at the same time.

"Is it a girl or a boy?"

"OH! New student, new prank victim!"

"From what school are they from? Why did they transfer?"

Knocking on the table repeatedly to get her student's attention, "Class, calm down!" sensei ordered, "She just came here in Japan. Please, take it easy on her and NO PRANKS!" she warned, pointing somewhere at the back.

"Aw. No fun!" complained by the guy who shouted about pranks.

Karina-sensei let out an exasperated sigh before heading to the door and letting me in. As I step inside the room, I suddenly felt a shiver down my spine. All eyes were on me and it was giving me an uneasy feeling. I was really not used to being a center of attraction or anything so it made me feel uncomfortable. 

Standing on the center-front, "I'm Hakino Aihana. 16 years old. I just came back here in Japan. Please take care of me," I introduced myself, giving a polite bow afterward. [A/N; Family name first before her given name :D ] I maintained my position for a second before I straightened up and was greeted by silence stares. I didn't know if I did something wrong or anything, but their gazes made me anxious, that was until...

"Aww~ She so pretty! That smooth alabaster skin!"

"Oh my gosh! I love her black dark eyes and hair!"

"She looks like a doll! Is that even possible?!"

"Please be my girlfriend!"

"No! Please be mine instead!"

Loud comments can be heard across the classroom while Karina-sensei tried to take control of what was happening. "Calm down people! Hakino-san, I'm sorry for their rudeness," sensei gave me an apologizing look. Smiling slightly at her, I guaranteed that it was alright.