( ●◡○)✄ Chapter 25: Date

Sorry for the late update, I kinda ran into a brick wall, resulting to a writer's block :3 Thank you to those who answered my question! Then it's settled, ORIGINAL PLOT! \*O*/ Now let's give Cloud the spotlight for a while ;)

Chapter 25: 

~~~

It was already the last day of February and in less than 5 weeks, we will be ending our second year life. And because the last term  is the busiest and shortest, we were all advised to attend half day classes every Saturday starting after the midterm break  so we could advance with our lessons before the finals or hell week arrives.

"Aihana-san~! Good morning," Looking over my shoulder, I saw a familiar boy with messy black hair running towards my direction as I rummaged the inside of my locker to fish out my stuffs for today's class. I smiled when he stopped right beside me and let out his signature smile, which made the females who were also there go 'Kyaaaa~'

"Morning. It's amazing how energetic you are on early mornings," I stated, closing my locker using my shoulder because my hands were full of school stuffs. "Let me help you with that," Cloud mumbled, taking 3/4 of the stuffs I have before speaking, "I don't know, maybe because it's Saturday?" he related as we both head back to my classroom.

Opening the classroom door, I noticed that there were only a few students inside at that time. "What does Saturday have to do with that?" I questioned, walking towards my seat. "Well, because we only have half day of classes," he reasoned happily, closing the sliding door before placing the things in hand on my table.

"But still, we have classes," I muttered disappointedly, "Saturdays are supposed to be the best days to sleep. And because of class, I don't have the opportunity to enjoy these best days," I sighed.

"Issues," Cloud let out a laugh as ruining my hair. "Hey! Not the hair!" I warned, trying to remove his hand but to no avail. We both ended up playing around and laughing when the sound of the sliding door being opened caught our attentions. An extremely intimidating air seemed to fill the atmosphere as a certain redhead walked inside the room. Of course, who else could it be? 

The few students who were inside the classroom greeted the redhead like they usually do. "Good morning, Akashi-kun / Morning Captain," Cloud and I both also greeted. His eyes sent a glance at us, making Cloud remove his hand from my hair that he was messing earlier, before looking ahead as if he didn't see us. My eyes were glued on Akashi for a short moment while Cloud resumed to his talking.

I haven't been able to talk to Akashi since after out talk at the balcony. Even at school or something about the club because, currently, the school restricted and controlled the clubs, especially us because they'll be using the gymnasium for this year's graduating batch.

"Boo!" someone said in a surprise yet whispering way, shaking me off. "Shiz," I muttered at the same time because of a chill that ran down my spine after I heard and felt a breath near my ear. "Good, you're back to life," Cloud said triumphantly, "I was talking to you yet you're not listening," he made a grumpy face which made me laugh. "Sorry," I turned to him, "What were you saying?"

"Ne~ I saw this new mall near the shopping street last month. I didn't get the chance to roam inside before, ”Cloud began, "Since its half day today, can I ask you out? " Cloud turned to me with a goofy grin.

 "A date?" I joked. "Would you agree if it's a date?" Cloud tilted his head, smile never leaving his face. "Nice line, Romeo," was my reply.