Chapter 9

Disclaimer: I do not own what J.K Rowling came up with. I only own what I come up with.

A/N Hello readers! Again I am terribly sorry that it is taking me so long to update, but I seriously can't help it. If I could I would spend the rest of my wonderful existance reading and writing on wattpad, but I have a life, unfortunatly. I'm in college and as many well know, that means lots and lots of work. I also have alot of doctor appts. Then when I have free time I usually spend it with my family or relaxing before the next thing comes and demands my attention, so hopefully no one thinks I'm being selfish or that I'm dead. Hopefully I shall be able to upload a few times during break before my next semester of college starts. :) Feel free to vote, comment, and just enjoy the story :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 9

Dear Ava,

How are you darling? Draco had told me that you were brutally attacked. Are you well? Are you healed? How badly were you hurt? The attack seems to be the only thing that everyone is talking about over here, but everyone has different stories of what happened, and how hurt you were. No one can tell fact from rumor. A certain someone, has been beside himself with fury, he's kept everyone so busy trying to find the people who hurt you, I'm only just now able to write to you. I hope that people aren't being too mean to you over there, especially after the attack. Please write me back, tell us how you are doing and feeling, for all of our benefits.

Lots of love,

Cissy

I reread the letter, reading between the lines. Seeing as how my letters may be intercepted, Narcissa can't outright say that deatheaters are at her house, or mention my father because for all we know my mail is being checked. I could tell she was hinting that my attack was all the death eaters were talking about and my father was beyond furious and trying to figure out who attacked me, and apparently Narcissa and my father both wanted me to let them know how I was... I better write back to them as fast as I can. God only knows how impatient my father can be with certain things, especially when it comes to his own daughters safety.

" Ron, really...." I heard Hermione scold.

Bringing my eyes up, I happened  to see Ron remove his glare from Dean and Ginny who were sitting close together at the end of the table, to Hermione.

Sensing the bad energy coming off of Ron I quickly put my letter up, and removed my eyes from him in case he decided to lash out at me for staring. Seriously, he did that already. It made me mad. Afterwards, I had told him to go kiss a dementor.

Ron has been in a right foul mood since he saw his sister snogging Dean a few days ago. He was cold-shouldering Ginny and Dean, and also treating a hurt and bewildered Hermione with and icy, sneering indifference. Which makes no sense to me, Hermione did absolutely nothing to deserve his attitude. So all in all, over that night Ron seemed to have  become as touchy and ready to lash out as the average Blast-Ended Skrewt. Man I hated those things.

Harry, Bless him. Has spent the last few days acting as a mediator, trying to keep the peace between Ron and Hermione with no success. Ron's aggression has not wavered even a little bit, which sucked for everyone. I mean, really. He started cussing at poor little first years for staring at him after he made Hermione mad which resulted with her stalking up to her dormitories.

His bad attitude also, unfortunately coincided with an even deeper dip in his keeping skills, which only made him more aggressive. He had failed on our final quidditch practice to save any goal us chasers aimed at him, he bellowed at everybody so much that he reduced Ginny to angry tears.