Chapter 2

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story, it belongs to J.K. Rowling.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Chapter 2

" Wake up Ava!"  Streak hissed in my ear.

I was startled awake and looked beside me to see Streak practically on my face. I screeched and jumped up in my bed and massaged my temples.

" Streak.... you just can't suprise me like that! You scared me to death!."  I said finally smiling down on him.

If snakes could smirk, thats what he was doing right then.

" I didn't know you were so jumpy in the mornings."  Streak said sounding amused.

I chuckled to myself before pulling myself out of bed and going to take a bath. I pulled off my clothes when I got into the bathroom and climbed into our jurassic sized bathtub and sunk into the steamy and foamy water. While I was washing my hair I suddenly got excited. My mom said that she thought my Hogwarts letter would arrive soon... this week.... I CAN'T WAIT!!

I dunked under the water and scrubbed my head raw trying to get all the suds out of my hair. I all but jumped out of the tub got a towel and sprinted to my closet for some clothes.

I heard a knock at my door and I pulled the towel around me tighter.

" Yea!?" I yelled toward the door.

My stepfather stepped into my room and shielded his eyes when he saw I was just in a towel.

He chuckled and joked " Was a certain someone in a bit in a hurry to get out of the tub?"

I hid myself in my closet and stuck my head out so he could see my face as I showed him my excited smile.

" Is it here?? Has it come yet??" I asked excitedly

" Hmmm I wonder what the word it.... means... what is the it you speak of??" Sirius joked while tapping his chin, trying to get me impatient.

" My Hogwarts letter!" I whined jokingly.

" Oh what about it?" He joked.

" Did it come?" I laughed.

" Oh, now we're back talking about it.... what is this it, you speak of?"  Sirius joked again.

" Did my Hogwarts letter come in the mail yet?" I asked saying every syllable like I was talking to a little kid.

" Your tone is offending me." Sirius said in a hurt voice.

I rolled my eyes and said " Sirius you're killing me here, has my letter come yet?"

Sirius shook his head as in a no, but his glowing eyes and big smile said otherwise.

I screamed happily and jumped up and down holding my towel so it wouldn't fall off. I can't wait til I see my friends, and learn more magic!

Sirius put his fingers in his ears and laughed at me.

My mom walked into my room and smiled at me and looked at Sirius and asked " What have you said to my daughter, I wonder?"

 " ha, she's my daughter too, but I think she's excited about... it...." Sirius said the last part like it was a top secret.

My mom raised her eyebrows " It? What is it? Could it possibly be Hogwa..."