Chapter 9

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the material in this story, it belongs to J.K. Rowling. This is just my version of what she's already done.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 9

I creeped down the dark hallway toward the defense against the dark arts room quietly, stealthily, and invisible. Literally I was invisible. I thought that since I was alone and about 1 in the morning... which was way past curfew, that I should try out a new skill.

I opened the door into the classroom and saw to my pleasure that his room, located in the back of his classroom behind a door, was lit up. Looks like kids aren't the only ones staying up late at night.

I creeped up the stairs that led to his elevated room and pressed my ear to the door. I know he' awake, and I know he might just be talking to my father, or about my father. Luckily.Hopefully.

I sat there with my ear against the door and I could hear him shuffling papers and breathing heavily.

" My lord, please reconsider.... Dumbledore is out tonight... we can go now! We already know what we need to know and plus no one knows we would be about to do it!" Quirrel sounded so nervous and scared I almost felt sorry for him... almost.

" Are you so eager to be rid of me? Is handling feeding me and giving me a body, to much work for you?"

I shivered as I let my eyes go wide in fear. Feeding him? Giving him a body? Ick!

" Of course not my lord! I just meant...."

" I told you we will go get the stone in a week! It will be the end of exams for the kids, and the teachers and students will be more relaxed. They will be to excited for school to end to notice anything going on with the stone!" My father said in cold finallty.

"Are you sure my lord? Professor Snape has been paying me alot of attention and..."

" Enough! It's your own fault if you gain the notice and attention of the other teachers! You should've been more careful! All I'm asking you to do from here on out is to get me past the 3 headed mutt with music, get past all the teachers enchantments, and get me the stone! Is that to complicated for you to comprehend?!" My father said his voice full of contempt.

"No my lord." Quirrel said defeatedly.

I didn't need to hear anymore. I found out all I needed to know. He is going to get the stone in a week.... and to get past Fluffy you need to play music.

I walked down the corridor and just tryed to figure out what I need to do.

I know for sure that I need to find out what music Fluffy likes to get him to let me pass. I also need to learn as much stuff as possible in all of my classes.

This will be extremely time consuming. If I'm going to learn all I need in one week.... I better start now.

I looked down at my invisible bag and with a little bit of effort turned visable again. I looked around nervously, suddenly feeling more vulnerable now that I wasn't invisable. I looked back down at my bag and shuffled for what I was looking for. I found it! I held up my muggle ipod and smiled triumphantly. Even though muggles can be thick at some points, they make the best inventions. I had all sorts of music on here from classical and even polka... ( Sirius put it on here as a joke.) Even rap and some rock.

I put my ipod in my pants pocket and looked around nervously again as I turned invisible. I made my way up to the third floor corridor and gulped. I really didn't want to face this monstrous dog again.