Chapter 4

Sorry, I haven't been able to upload in awhile I had writers block, I haven't been able to think of what happens next... I already have year two all thought out and most of year three, but year one has me stumped a little bit. :/, but here ya go :) Also I was addicted to this song, I put up. I sang along to it the whole time I wrote this chapter.

Disclaimer: the material in this story belongs to J.K. Rowling. This is just my version of what she has already come up with.

Selena Gomez's photo is how I thought Ava should look... yea

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 4

My dear Ava,

        I'm so sorry to hear that you're getting unwanted attention from your teachers. I can see why you would think it has to do with your father. I know you would like to know who your father is, but I'm sorry, I can't talk about that man. It would be better for both of us if we just forgot all about him. I know you have a right to know, but I must be selfish and keep the information from you. As for you having created fire in class, and flying without a broom. You got  those talents from your dad as well. You are very special, and very powerful. There is nothing wrong with having extra power. Anyway, Sirius and I miss and love you, please write back soon.

                                                                                                                                   Love,                                  

Mom

I read and reread the letter my mom sent me. This is it?? I sent her a letter explaining  my dreadfully confusing life here at Hogwarts and told her of what has been happening lately, and she replies with this?? Nuh uh! Bull Poopie! I stared at the letter feeling angry. This letter told me absolutely nothing! Why can't she just tell me? I have a right to know! For all she knows this terribly confusing father mystery and the random power surges could affect my school progress! Does she not care at all? Apparently not.

I shoved the letter into my suitcase at the end of my bed roughly, making sure to make a loud racket as my items inside it shook and the lid closed with a loud snap. I then sat down on my suitcase staring at nothing, quietly seething to myself. I probably looked like a broody kid  throwing a temper tantrum.

"Ava! come downstairs!" Harry thought to me through our connection.

Ugh. Why can't I bloody stay up here and whine and pout to myself Harry?

Without replying to Harry, and with a few frustrated mutters, I got up and went down the stairs. I was still feeling aggravated from the lack of information from my mom. I mean really, why bother sending me a letter at all when it would explain nothing. Thanks mom. I love you too.

 I walked toward Harry and wiped all traces of annoyance and frustration from my face so he wouldn't think something was wrong. I was getting real tired of hearing the phrase 'what's wrong' coming out of my friends mouths. Of course that's probably my own fault for wearing my heart on my sleeve, but still....my patience is wearing thin. If I hear one more 'what's wrong' my wand is being shoved up someone's a....

" As usual you are up late." Harry joked as I walked up to him with a half-hearted smile.

I rolled my eyes at Harry's sarcasm. We both knew that since school had started that both Hermione and I are among the first in our class to wake up and get ready. Harry and Ron think we are crazy for it.