Chapter 11

This chap is dedicated to xquirrelmortx!! I hope you enjoy the chapter! 

Disclaimer: I don't own the material in this story. It belongs to J.K Rowling. I only own what I come up with.

Please Vote and comment!

###############################################################################

Chapter 11.

Monday

I walked timidly through the graveyard and up to a giant pot that was under a fire. I looked around wondering where I could be. Why is there a giant pot boiling in a graveyard? Why am I here? That's when I saw it. A grave that had the name of my father... but it wasn't his grave, it was his fathers. My grandfather's.

I walked closer to it and saw the ground moving in front of the headstone. I was curious and kept walking toward the headstone.

Suddenly the ground split open and I fell into the hole and on top of a casket. The casket began to shake and I could hear an angry voice from inside of it. It was an airy voice, a voice that made goosebumps crawl up your spine.

" Bone of the father... unwillingly given... Bone of the father.... UNWILLINGLY GIVEN!!!" the airy voice yelled at me through the casket.

The force of the voice pushed me out of the hole and I crawled away from it as fast as I could.

As I crawled away I heard a cry of pain and looked over to where it came from. My eyes widened as I saw Harry being held down by masked men. Death eaters.

He struggled against their grip but it was no use, he couldn't get free.

One hooded man raised a knife and said in a steely voice " Blood of the enemy... Forcibly taken!"

I stood up and started running toward the man with the knife. He had the knife aimed right at Harry's heart.

I screamed and tried to run faster, but it was like I was running in slow motion.

I watched in horror as the man let the knife plunge deep into Harry's chest.

I fell to my knees in pain and screamed with my arm outstretched to a limp Harry.

" Harry!!!" I screamed, but it was no use. He didn't hear me.

Tuesday

I was laying in bed and felt someone moving the hair away from my forehead. It was comforting, It felt like what my mom used to do to wake me up in the mornings.

I opened my eyes and I held back a scream. My father was there.

 I wasn't afraid of my father... I was afraid of what he had done.

Right behind my father, were the beds of my fellow 4th years... Hermione, Lavender, Parvarti. They were all in bed, but they were dead. There was blood all over them, I almost had a hard time telling who they were.

All of their eyes were facing toward me. Their eyes wide and accusing, like it was my fault that they were dead.

I looked back up at my father. I couldn't look at the bloody face of Hermione any longer.

My father looked like a human. He looked like he did in the chamber of secrets, not much older than I.

" You see what I can do?" He cooed at me. He was totally unaware of how horrified I looked and felt.