Chapter 4

Disclaimer: This is a fan fiction, I don't own the material in this story it belongs to J.K. Rowling. I only own what I come up with.

I am soooo sorry about the long wait...but there is just something I just don't like about this chapter.... Idk what it is but it made me unsure whether to upload it or not... so I'm sorry if I irked you to no end. Just tell me how you liked the chapter, and if you find anything that needs to be fixed, tell me because I wasn't sure what I didn't like about it... thank you!

And wowza! over 30 comments on the last chapter! Maybe I should take more than a month to upload more often....jk I know you would hate me if I did that...so I'll spare you ;) lol

Please vote and comment! ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4

My friends and I met for breakfast the next morning. I saw the people staring between Harry and I, but I marked it off as they aren't used to the fact we broke up or because we are still together alot. I ingored them and went on to staring at Harry. He was staring at my boyfriend with an unwavering stare, it was kind of creepy.

 Hermione and Ron started talking about how lame it will be to have Snape as the DA teacher, but were interrupted by an eager Harry. 

He wasted no time in telling us what he heard Draco say...which really wasn't much. Just about how Hogwarts isn't the most important thing to him right now, how there's more important things for him to do besides learn. And thankfully, only I know what that is... I'm glad he thinks showing my dad that he's worthy of me is more important, it's quite flattering...

I glanced toward the Slytherin table to see Pansy leaning all over him, giving him a perfect view of her chest. I grit my teeth and tried to hold back the insults I wanted to spew at her. That little floozy, ugh.

" He was acting very suspicious." Harry said eagerly trying to initiate the conversation about Draco....again.

" But he was obviously showing off  for Parkinson, wasn't he?" Ron interjected sounding annoyed, and with his mouth full of biscuit.

I growled. " Hello, his girlfriend is right here!" I gritted through me teeth unhappily.

" Right, sorry." Ron said awkwardly as he stole a glance toward the Slytherin table. He looked unsure of that fact we were together. I could see why though, Pansy had really stepped up her game, she was practically on his lap.

I witheld my glare and took to glaring at my food. That girl will be the death of me.

Stupid Pansy. At least Draco looked bored and wasn't enjoying it. I looked back toward the Slytherin table and saw him look up to catch my eye. I raised my eyebrow and jerked my head toward Pansy, mentally asking him what was up with her. Draco merely shrugged and gave me an annoyed look. Like Pansy was aggravating him.

I sighed feeling annoyed and looked back to my friends.

" Well," Hermione said uncertainly looking toward me to see if I'd take what she said into offense. " I see where you're going with this Harry. It does seem a bit odd. But it's just like Malfoy to make himself seem more important than he is...I think you're just blowing this out of proportion."

I didn't take the statement into offense, not at all. Draco did seem to do that a lot. What I wanted more than anything else in this moment was for Harry to shut his face. If he says one more thing about Draco, I may have to curse him to the next century. That would definitely give my peers something to stare at.

" Ugh." Harry groaned. He couldn't press the matter though because there were more people starting to stare between Harry and I. It didn't bother me at first, but now...it seemed like more and more people were staring at me. Truthfully...it was freaking me out. It was really bothering me. It was like first year all over again...perhaps even worse. Do they know who I am? Who I'm the daughter of? I can't even bare to think that...it makes me worry. Great now I'm paranoid. I can tell this day is going to suck dinosaur balls.