7 ☦︎︎ Are You Two Dating?

Eddie finished his boring fourth period and now it was time for his lunch period. Eddie loved being around all the losers in his lunch period. They always sat at a table in the corner of the cafeteria that not many people noticed. Not even Richie.

He got to the said table and saw that Stan and Bill were already there sitting by each other's side. Eddie sat down across from them as Stan gave him a little wave and said "Hey, Eddie. Do you know where Ben and Bev are?"

Eddie didn't look up at him as he got out his lunch from his bag. "No, I haven't seen them, they're probably making out in the janitor's closet."

Stan and Bill snorted a laugh. At this point, probably everyone on earth knew that Ben and Bev had the hots for each other, except for themselves.

"So," Bill started, "Mr. B-berman is quite t-the cupid, huh?" Eddie gave him a confused look. Stan rolled his eyes and Bill scoffed before he continued, "You a-and Matthew. P-p-partners for a proje-project."

Eddie choked on his water and replied, "What?- No- Well, I could say the same for you and Stan, could you two lovebirds be any more obvious?" Eddie said coolly.

Stan's eyes widened and his face grew a crimson red and Bill was the same hue, "Wh-what?! N-n-no! M-me and S-s-stan are j-just f-friends!" replied quickly sounding panicked.

Eddie wanted to burst into a fit of laughter because of Bill and Stan's faces and he knew that Bill stuttered more when he was nervous, but he decided not to, because he didn't want to be too much of a bother.

Eddie was about to speak up again when he felt someone tapping on his shoulder. He whipped his head around to see Matthew. Eddie's cheek's went slightly pink as Matthew said "Hey, Eds!"

Eddie replied with "H-hi, Matthew," and he heard Stan snicker at his nervous behaviour. "So I just wanted to stop by and say 'hi'" Matthew started again, "and I'm really excited to be hanging out soon!"

"Yeah, me too, thanks for stopping by." Eddie replied with a toothy smile. Matthew then turned to Stan and Bill with a curious look on his face, and suddenly asked,

"Are you two dating?"

All at the same time, as if on cue, Bill started choking as he blushed to the shade of a tomato, Eddie burst into a huge fit of laughter containing snorts and wheezes, and Stan's face went red and his eyes widened and started patting Bill on the back to make sure he's okay

"N-NO! We're just friends!" Stan said loudly over the sound of Bill coughing and Eddie laughing his ass off. He added a little - nervous - chuckle to the end of it.

Matthew giggled and playfully said "Oh, well, I'm sorry, didn't mean to start a riot. I'll talk to you guys later!" Matthew waved goodbye as he walked off to his own group of friends.

Eddie quickly handed his water bottle to Bill to drink, and seconds after he took some small gulps, he was able to catch his breath. "Wow..." Eddie spoke up. "I guess everybody ships you two, huh?"

"Oh, s-shut u-up." Bill said.

"Stenbrough." Eddie mumbled under his breath.

"W-What?"

"Nothing. Didn't say anything."

"Okay... Oh, look, B-ben and Beverly a-a-are coming."

Eddie looked to his right and saw Ben and Bev coming their way. Holding... Hands?? And they're supposedly not in love with each other. Right.

"Hey, guys!" Bev said as she and Ben sat down side by side. Eddie, Stan, and Bill exchanged confused looks, because Ben and Bev have never even been able to look each other in the eyes without turning the brightest shade of red

Damn, I need to make my chapters longer.
- jackie