6 ☦︎︎ Something Else

Richie couldn't stop thinking about the position he and Eddie were in after science had ended. It was the only thing on his mind after Henry had come running to Eddie.

He didn't even give a shit about what his history teacher was saying. He was feeling so many things and so many thoughts were flooding his mind. He felt humiliated. He felt disgusting. He felt... another emotion he wasn't so sure of.

He was sure that the position he and Eddie were in was so... gross. Gay. It disgusted Richie. The fact that he had grabbed 'the gay kid' and slammed him against a wall. Not only did he slam him against the wall, he pinned him against the wall.

The worst part of it was how close their bodies were. Their bodies and their faces. It lasted for only a couple seconds after Richie bounced back and seconds later planted a punch right in Eddie's stomach.

Richie didn't understand Eddie's facial expression as it had happened, he looked... Scared? Confused? His eyes were slightly wider than his normal wide, doe eyes, his mouth was only slightly hanging opening in a matter of shock, but there was no emotion in his eyes almost. He looked as if he wasn't comprehending the event.

Richie wasn't complaining, if Eddie didn't remember it, he would be thankful, he doesn't want anyone to remember Eddie pinned to the wall by Richie as he looked down at him with his breath basically wafting in Eddie's hair due to the small-ish space between them, but out if all people he most certainly prayed Eddie didn't remember.

Eddie made his way to his third period class, he didn't know anyone in his art class, or at least he wasn't friends with any of them, and they barely ever talked unless the class was ordered to talk to each other. Nothing special happened in the class. Nothing special ever really happens.

Eddie was thinking about the events of today; confused about what happened after second period. All he remembers was feeling himself be pulled back by his sweater's collar and a pain in his back the next second, his vision was blurred and he couldn't make anything out, he just saw a very blurry figure in front of him, and he thought that was it until he felt a pain in his stomach seconds later, making him double over and clutch his stomach.

He then remembered hearing Henry's voice, and seeing the blurry figure slowly fade from his vision. His vision became clear as he felt Henry put a hand on his shoulder and he was able to see him standing there and starting a conversation.

Eddie didn't know why he couldn't process what happened after being pulled by his sweatshirt; it was weird.

As Eddie stopped worrying about what happened in the hall, his thoughts traveled to Matthew. Eddie was never one to be able to pay attention or focus on something for too long.

Eddie couldn't wait to get to know Matthew more and spend more time with him until the end of the project, which was roughly in a week. He wanted to spend more time with Matthew, yes, but he knew this would be a great start to get to know each other, and he couldn't wait to text him either.

All in all, Eddie knew he was whipped for Matthew.

As third period came to an end, so did Richie's thoughts. He couldn't stop thinking about Eddie's face when he pinned him to the wall. He didn't care that he wasn't going to understand the homework, he was probably gonna get Eddie to do it for him, but he thought maybe he should do it to clear his head.

Richie made his way out of the history room and headed for his next class. He was making his was across the halls when his eyes landed on Eddie. He looked like he wasn't even really alive, he looked like he was deep in thought and Richie prayed that he wasn't recalling what had happened after science.

Richie thought about going up to Eddie and finishing what he left off after science, but it suddenly felt... wrong. He couldn't bring himself to do it, maybe it was because of the humiliation from the damn position they were in that made Richie not want to be near Eddie again...

Or maybe it was something else...