Closer

Ever since that day,Haruki has been going to Ryou all the time now. He goes almost every day,but sometimes he has royal duties to do. Kaiko started talking to him again,but it's only to tell him orders. Haruki had ended up still needing to train,he didn't like it,but he did it anyway. Eithera has been talking to him everyday now,helping him train or just to talk. After about 3 weeks Haruki was just heading to Ryou's. He looks normal today,black hoodie with black pants. Yuu disappeared and even Ryou hasn't seen him in a while. Haruki didn't mind it at all,Yuu has personally been acting odd lately. Not that he isn't odd all the time.

        Haruki pushed all his thoughts away and walked into Ryou's house. "Oi! Ryou?" He called his name out. "I'm in the shower! Give me a moment!" Ryou called from the bathroom. Haruki huffed and sat down. Zena jumped onto his lap soon after. He stroked her back,but she seemed off. She kept looking up at him sadly and nudges his hand as if she wanted to tell him something. "What is it girl?" He asked. She would just meow,but she stood up and jumped off his lap. Haruki was about to follow when he got distracted by a Ryou coming out of the bathroom with just shorts on. His wet haired dripped onto his shoulders,the droplets slowly streaming down his chest. Haruki stared,mouth slightly open in awe. He has seen Ryou without his shirt before,but this...was different.

        Haruki quickly turned his head away. "Fucking hell idiot! Put a fucking shirt on!" He growled. Ryou grabbed his shirt and slid it over his head. "Sorry sorry!" He apologized. Haruki clicked his tongue and ruffled up Ryou's hair. "Fucking idiot." He said softly. Ryou laughed softly. "Now come on! I got something special to show you today." Haruki said as he grabbed Ryou's arm and dragged him out of the house. "Haha! Where?" Ryou asked. Haruki looked back at him and just grinned,staying silent. "Hmph! Fine keep it a secret!" Ryou whined. Haruki chuckled and dragged him the rest of the way,all the way to the old dragon tribe trail. "W-What are we doing here?"Ryou asked,remembering what happened to his father. Haruki sighed and turned towards him. "Ryou there is something I have to tell you." He said softly,looking down.

        Shit...I can't believe I'm about to do this....

     Ryou tilted his head in confusion,but a glimpse of fear was in his eyes. Haruki exhaled. "The reason I fell from the mountain is because I actually....have been watching and making friends with dragonbloods. I want you to see what it looks like up there. I want you to see the real them. Please...." (hah! Y'all thought!) "You...What? I...don't know what to say,but....if you really want me to...I will do it." Ryou said softly. Haruki smiled small and took his hand,walking up the trail. Ryou's feared disappeared as he felt the warmth of Haruki's hand in his. Haruki was cautious,making sure not to run into anyone. He went to his usual spot. A small pond sat in the forest,flowers growing around it. As they walked past they saw all the small creatures in the trees and Ryou smiled small. "It's beautiful.." he said.

     "Yeah...now the next thing I'm gonna show you is gonna be...strange....so please don't scream or run." Haruki said. Ryou nodded. They stopped in the middle of a small clearing,surrounded by trees. (New character alert) "Meetski? Come out now." Haruki called out. Ryou looked at him confused. Then a little head poked out from behind a tree. It was a little girl. "A-Are you sure Haru..?" She whimpered. Haruki nodded. The little girl stepped out and Ryou could see her better. She had a beautiful bright blue eye. Her other eye was clouded like she was blinded. Her long white hair blew in the wind behind her. She looked scared as she slowly walked up to them.