The suspicion

Haruki got up like he never had any injuries and glares at Akari. "There is no way in hell im staying here! I wanna go back! This is a shithole!" Haruki yelled,furious. Akari stood up and put her hands on his shoulders. "Calm down. It's gonna be alright. There is no way you could get home without healing your injuries. I'm sorry,but hey,at least I will stay with you. I'm your bodyguard!" Akari said,trying to be cool. Haruki growled deeply and rolled his eyes. He got back on the bed. "Fine....you're a bastard though..." Haruki said,not meeting her eyes. 

    "I know sorry about that" Akari said,chuckling. Just then Zena came back out and got onto Haruki's lap again. She purred as he pet her. Zena looked up at Akari and glared,growling. "Hey it's okay Zena,she won't hurt me" Haruki said quietly,stroking her gently. "Woah....umm has these 4 days changed you? You like cats now?" Akari asked. Haruki stopped stroking Zena and looked up at Akari,wide eyed. "What? 4 days?!" he asked,worry in his voice. Akari nodded. Haruki gently set Zena on the bed,off his lap and got up. He winced slightly,surprisingly feeling his injuries again. He walked towards the door and swung it open. Right outside Yuu and Ryou we're waiting. 

      Ryou looked up. "O-Oh are you guys done talking?" He asked. Haruki grabbed him by the shirt and put him against the wall. Yuu was about to grab Haruki,but one glare from Akari stopped him. He glared back,suspicious. "You little shit! I was here for 4 days!? Is this your way of being nice!?" He yelled,even more furious. Ryou put his hands up. "I'm sorry! I knew you would be mad so I didn't say anything!" He replied softly. Haruki glared daggers at him. He scoffed and dropped him. "Leave me be until I say you can come in!"he said and walked back into the room,slamming the door.

    Yuu stared at the door for a little longer and the turned to Ryou. "You alright? I told you he would be bad news" Yuu said,obviously angry. "Yuu I'm sorry. He is just angry okay. Let's give him time and yes I'm fine."Ryou said. "You're already getting attached.*sigh*I should've known you would"Yuu said. He pushed through Ryou and went to the living room. Ryou watched him go in confusion. "Why is he so angry?" He asked himself.

     Haruki sat on the bed and leaned back on the wall. He sighed and exhaled. "Hey,Haruki?" Akari said looking at him. She grabbed her gun again and had it connected to something on her back. "Hm?"he said. "The guy out there. Not the one that says his name is Ryou,but the other,who is he?" Akari asked. "Oh...umm I think his name is yuo or um...oh yeah his name is Yuu. Why" Haruki answered,tilting his head. "I...he just seemed familiar....I don't get a good vibe from him" Akari said. Haruki shrugged. "Who cares. You could easily kill him if he tries something." Haruki said,laying down. 

    Akari shook her head and sighed. "It's probably nothing anyways....anyway I'm gonna tell your parents about this" she said,getting up. Haruki sat up. "Don't! Father will be to mad and crash the village!" Haruki said. "Sorry man,but your mom wanted to know and you will never believe what happened in the tribe. Your dad went on a rampage. He was pissed" Akari said,walking to the door. "Of course he was. Fine go tell them I don't care. You will come back right?"Haruki asked. Akari nodded and walked out. Zena cuddled up with Haruki again and he stared at the ceiling,thinking.

    Akari walked to the front door and she heard footsteps behind her. She turned around and Yuu was standing there. "What do you want?" She asked. He glared and spun his knife in his fingers. "Nothing just wondering where you're going" he said,peer hatred in his eyes. "None of your buisness kid" she said and turned around. Just then a knife was thrown into the wall beside her. "Listen here. You're in my friends house so show some fucking respect" Yuu said from behind her. Akari turned around and she looked at him with peer anger. 

    Akari's eyes began glowing a purple light and she quickly turned away. "Just stay out of this" Akari said and walked out. She walked into the woods next to the village and looked around,making sure no one followed her. She then turned into her dragon form. Her aqua scales shining in the sun. She wasn't as big as Haruki or even Nectorio,but she was big.  When the sun or moon struck her scales it looked like there were stars trapped inside them. She was very beautiful. 

      She flew up the mountain and it took her at least 1 minute to get all the way up there

      She flew up the mountain and it took her at least 1 minute to get all the way up there. She was the fastest dragonblood in her tribe so it wasn't surprising. She flew to the queen and kings quarters. She gently landed and roared softly,letting them know she was back. At first no one answered,but then the king told her to enter. She turned back to normal and walked in. "Akari welcome back! Where is Haruki? Is he with you?" Nectorio asked,hugging Akari. Nectorio looked around and frowned when she didnt see Haruki. "Where is he?" Nectorio ask,worry in her tone. "Yes where is my son?" Kaiko asked,glaring slightly.

   Akari sighed. "Haruki is in a small cottage down in the human village. It seems that he has a injured leg and his head is injured as well. He couldn't heal because the hit to his head silenced his healing power. Two boys are looking over him. They go by the name Ryou and Yuu." Akari explained. "Of course. Those stupid humans. I will rip them to shreds!" Kaiko growled. Nectorio ignored his statement and turned to Akari. "So he is safe?" She asked. Akari nodded. Nectorio sighed. "Then I will do nothing of it,but I want you to stay with him and as soon as he is healed bring him home. Understand?" Nectorio said. Akari Bows. "Yes my queen. I understand" Akari said. "Stay safe. Both of you" Nectorio said and gently put her forehead against Akari's. Akari nodded and turned away. She turned into her dragon form again and flew up. "I will keep your son safe,I promise"she said a flew back to the forest.

 Well there you guys go haha. Finally not a cliffhanger. Tell me what you think of Yuu. Is he suspicious? Hm I wonder. Until next time! Love you guys❤️❤️