Guess Who?!

Sadly Haruki lost his chance at escaping last night because Yuu stayed by the door. He was now sitting on the bed moping. "Stupid humans and their stupids dens"Haruki said to himself. He looked down at the ground and jolted back as he saw Zena on the floor. He trembled as she came closer. She jumped on the bed and sat down,tilting her head. She meowed softly and stepped forward. "No stay back pest!"Haruki ordered,putting his hand out in defense. Zena went up to his hand and rubbed against it. She purred softly and Haruki's tensed body calmed itself.

      Haruki gently stroked behind her ears as she leaned more into his touch. "You're not so bad"Haruki said quietly. Zena got in his lap and laid down. Haruki smiles softly and softly stroked her with his hand. She began purring. "You're actually pretty cute" he said. She looked up at him with her big eyes. She licked his hand and his hand tensed up. She stopped and then gently put her paw on his arm like she was telling him to be calm. Haruki untensed and enjoyed her licks on his hand.

            Ryou stood outside the door and smiled softly

            Ryou stood outside the door and smiled softly. "Good job Zena. He likes you now"he says. He walks back into the kitchen. Yuu was spinning a knife between his fingers. Ryou sighed. "Do you always have to do that?"he asked. Yuu nodded and went to say something,but was interrupted by a knock at the door. Ryou raised an eyebrow and opened the door. A girl with long purple hair and purple eyes stood there. She had this policy uniform thing on. She also had a gun in her hand. "W-Who are you?"Ryou asked. The girl looked him in the eyes and chewed her gum slowly. She moved her hand like she was gonna slap him.

       Ryou closed his eyes tight and put his hands in front of his face. After nothing happend he opened his eyes again and the girl put her hand out for him to shake. He looked up at her face and she had a wide smile planted on her face. "Hello there. Sorry for scaring you heh. The names Akari!"Akari said. "R-Ryou"He said,shaking her hand. "Nice to meet you Ryou. I just came by to ask if you've seen a boy around? Black hair,purple eyes,about your age"she asked. Ryou's eyes widened a bit. Akari saw this and her smile went down slightly.

         "So you have? Where is he?"she asked in a serious tone. "Why do you wanna know?"Ryou asked. "Because I'm here to take him home"Akari said. "Well how do I know you're not lying?"Ryou asked.  Akari raised a eyebrow and her grip on her gun tightened. Just then Yuu can into view,right behind Ryou. "Do we have a pr-*stops talking when he sees Akari*" Yuu began. Akari looked at him and her eyes widened a little. She looked back at Ryou,ignoring Yuu. "Where.is.Haruki?"she asked once again. They both didn't say anything. Akari growled and shoved them aside.

         "Hey! You can't barge into my house!"Ryou said going after her. "Be quiet"she said,glancing at Yuu then back ahead. She stops at the door to Ryou's room because she heard commotion. She kicks it open and points the gun at whoever was on the bed. Zena jumped and jolted behind a pillow. Haruki on the other hand wasn't phased at all. He stared at her and when He noticed who it was his eyes widened. Akari dropped her gun and smiled wide. "Guess who!?"she said. "Akari!? What the hell?! What are you doing here!?"Haruki asked,getting out of bed. He instantly fell forward and Akari caught him.

       "You're hurt! Who hurt you!?"Akari asked. "No one. I hurt myself."Haruki answered. Akari set him down on the bed and laughed. "You're so clumsy"she said. He punched her arm and she laughed more. "You know her"Ryou asked. Haruki nodded. "Yes. She is a friend of mine. Can we have time alone?"Haruki asked. Ryou nodded and left. "Akari..I don't understand this. Why are you here?"Haruki asked. "Your mother sent me"she answered. Haruki chuckled. "Of course she did"he said. "Haruki? Why haven't you healed?"Akari asked. He sighed and looked down. "I hit my head and my healing power is damaged now"he replied. Akari sighed and shook her head. "Then...you need to stay here"Akari said. 

Eheheheh super short chapter sorry. Hey let me know if you guys want a Q&A soon please. Love you bye❤️❤️❤️