The training section

Haruki was laying down on the grass as he waited for his grandfather. "I can't believe this! He knows I don't get along with my grandfather!"Haruki yelled at the sky. He sighed as he remembered what happened.

*flashback*

"What!?" Haruki yelled.

"You heard me! You're gonna do this no matter what!" His father yelled.

"Ugh I can't believe this! Why do I have to learn my powers if I don't want to!?"  Haruki yelled at his father. His father said nothing and dismissed him with one hand gesture. Haruki scoffed and walked out.

*end of flashback*

"I hate him"Haruki said as he sat up. "Mm you shouldn't say that. You could lose him at any time. He may be stubborn,but he loves you" a voice said from behind him. Haruki jumped and turned around. There stood his grandfather. With his gray long beard and his devilish red eyes. "Hello grandfather Hinita"Haruki  said. "Hello Haruki" Hinita said. Haruki got up. "So we doing this or not"he asked. His grandfather nodded and sat on the ground,breathing in and out. He then turned into a huge black dragon,Fangs as long as logs. Hinita's dragon scales were a dull black,but Haruki's... "Your turn"Hinita said. Haruki sighed and closed his eyes.

 Haruki sighed and closed his eyes

Haruki then changed into a dragon. He was as big as Hinita and his fangs were just as long. His claws were huge and his scales? Well they were beautiful. His scales were dark black and smooth. There was this purple light that glowed from his scales. The inside of his wings were purple and so was his fire. 

He sat down and shook the dust off his neck

He sat down and shook the dust off his neck. "This is stupid"Haruki commented. "If you want to learn how to use the eye of Eithera,then you have to practice!"Hinita said. Haruki growled deeply,making purple mist come out his mouth. "I don't want to learn it! My father does! This power can kill others! It's dangerous!" Haruki roars at him,making the ground shake under them. Hinita shook his head,disappointed. 

         "I know it's dangerous Haruki,but you have to learn it. It can also help us"Hinita said. "How the hell will it help us?!" Haruki asked as he stood up,angry. "You aren't ready for that information yet"Hinita replied. Haruki scoffed and looked away. "Now,we have to get your body ready before you know how to actually use it. So...attack me"Hinita said. "My pleasure old man!"Haruki smirked and ran towards him,ready to bite him. Hinita flew up quickly and blew fire at him. Haruki roared and looked up. "How did you fly up so fast!?"Haruki asked. "This will be the first part. You will have to get use to this body,so you can easily lift yourself without even trying. You have to concentrate and bond with your dragon spirit"Hinita replied with.

       Haruki closed his eyes and tried to concentrate. When a couple minutes past and nothing happened he growled and hit a tree with his arm,making it roll down the mountain. "This is stupid! Nothing is happening!" He yelled. Hinita sighed and turned human again. "Patience is the answer Haruki. I'm gonna get lunch,you stay till you are able to do it"Hinita said and began to walk away. "What! You bastard!"Haruki yelled at Hinita as he went around a corner. Haruki shook his head and growled. 'Stupid old man' he thought.

       He spent the next 3 hours trying to concentrate,but his lack of patience didn't let him. He finally just decided to take a break and turned human again. "Ugh I hate this"he said as he laid down. He sat up and groaned. "Stupid old man thinks he can just leave me to eat! All he does is eat! He's not wise st all!" Haruki yelled at the sky. Next thing he knows he is rolling down the mountain because a bird flew right in his face,making him fall back. "Ow shit!!" Haruki yelled out as he landed in a bush at the bottom. He sits up,rubbing his head.

       "How the hell am I not dead?"he said as he looked up at the mountain. "Stupid bird!"he yelled out. He stood up,brushing of the dust. "Shit!"he yelled out in pain as he looked down at his leg. His pants were ripped and blood was streaming down his leg from a deep cut on his knee. He heard whispering behind him and turned around. 'No no no no no' he thought to himself as he starred at the people from the village. 'I'm in the village!' he yelled at himself in his thoughts. "Are you alright?" A man asked. Haruki didn't say anything and turned away. He started limping towards the forest next to the village. The humans whispered to each other as he went past them.

          "He came from the mountain!" 

           "Is he a survivor?!"

            "What if he is a dragonblood!?"

            "He May be dangerous! Keep your children safe!"

             That is all Haruki heard as he passed the humans. 'Stupid idiots'he thought to himself. He passed a small house and he felt like someone was watching him. It wasn't like when the villagers were whispering about him. It was more like someone was just watching his every move. He turned his head and looked into the window of the small house he passed. A boy was staring back at him. He looked Haruki's age and he had light brown,short,spiky hair. His eyes were a very beautiful blue. For some reason Haruki couldn't look away and neither could the boy. Haruki wasn't watching where he was going until he tripped over something and fell,hitting his head on the way down. As his vision became blurry he could see the boy run out of the house with another boy behind him. He started yelling something to him,but he couldn't hear him. He started closing his eyes,his breathing becoming slow. Then he blacked out.

A/N

Hey everyone author here! I hope you like this chapter! 1026 words! It's long,but not long eheheh! You can call me author-Chan btw! If you have any questions just ask away in the comments. Don't ask when I'm gonna post. I post when I want to😁😁🙂❤️