Secret Visiting

Eithera stopped in his tracks and sat down,making the ground shake underneath him. He sighed. "As you wish,I will stop." Kaiko looked at Haruki,shock in his eyes. "You...can speak to him? Does this mean you know how to use your power?" He asked. Haruki glared. "Who the hell cares?" Haruki pushes past Kaiko and walked into the forest beside his tribe,Eithera following close behind. Everyone watched in shock. Even Akari had no words. Haruki sat down on a rock and sighed,hanging his head.

         "I could've killed him If you let me. I can see he causes you much stress." Eithera said softly as he laid down. Haruki shook his head. "No he's my father. No matter what I say I'll always love him. I wish he would put this power stuff behind him....it's ruining my fucking day..." Haruki said,mumbling the last part. "I don't think it's your father that ruined your day. You miss Ryou don't you?" Eithera asked. "No! Of course not! He is just a mere human!" Haruki shouted,blushing hard. "If you say so." Either growled and disappeared into smoke. Haruki sighed and went to the edge of the mountain. He looked down at the village. 

        "Ryou..." he said,closing his eyes. Why...Why do I miss this...this human? He shook his head and heard someone coming up behind him. He growled and grabbed the persons arm,flipping them onto there stomach and holding their arm behind their back. "Ow! Damn when did you get so good at fighting?" Akari said,struggling in his grip. He rolled his eyes and let go. "Why did you come here?" He asked as he sat down. "I was afraid you would fall down the mountain again." She sneered. Haruki pushes her. "Shut up" he growled. She laughed and Haruki joined. 

-one week later -

          Haruki and his father haven't spoken since that day. Kaiko was actually avoiding him like he was....scared of him. Haruki just accepted it and he spent most of his time in the woods. Speaking of that Haruk was laying on the ground,looking at the sky,arms behind his head. Akari sat beside him. "You miss him....don't you?" Akari asked. Haruki was thrown off by the question and looked at her in confusion. "What? Who?" He asked. "Tch you're so oblivious to your own feelings. You miss Ryou." She stated. Haruki instantly sat up. "No I-I don't!" He growled,his voice cracking slightly. Akari laughed. "You know there's a way you can sneak out and visit him?" She said.

         Haruki looked at her wide eyed. "I won't tell anyone. Now follow me." Akari stood up and started walking deeper into the forest. "Oi wait!" Haruki shouted as he got up quickly and ran after her. They got to this small entrance way. "What the hell?" Haruki said under his breath. "This leads right into the forest to the village. Come on go! I'll tell anyone that asks,that you wanna be alone." Akari said pushing him in. "Hey!" He shouted. Akari rolled her eyes. Akari didn't really like the humans they met,but she would do anything to make Haruki happy. Haruki slid down the tunnel and fell onto the grass of the forest.

       He stood up and looked around. Akari was right,he was in the village forest. He ran out and saw the village buildings. The people were walking around being normal. Haruki started walking calmly to Ryou's home. He looked different today. He didn't have his hoodie on,but just a plain white shirt with black jeans. His hair was fluffier than normal and he had a black bracelet on. Surprisingly Akari was the one who told him to where this. The bastard was planning this from the beginning. What an idiot. He wasn't paying attention to where he was going and ran into somebody. He fell back and looked up. "Oi watch wh-.." his sentence was cut short when he saw the person he bumped into.

        Yuu stood there standing down at him. He looked pissed. He had his regular coat on with white ripped jeans. He had his regular gloves on as well with his knife in his hand. "So you came back?" He asked. Haruki stood up and dusted off his shirt. "Yeah,is that a bad thing?" Haruki said. "No,not at all." Yuu put his hands in his pockets and turned around,starting to walk away. "Wait! Where's Ryou?" Haruki asked. Yuu shrugged and turned a corner. I never did like that guy. Haruki sighed and kept walking. "Fucking idiot" he mumbled. "Haruki?" A voice said from behind him. He froze. He recognized that voice. He instantly turned around. Standing there was Ryou. He had a blue shirt on,with light brown jean shorts. His blue eyes sparkled in the light. His haired glowed.

          Haruki was at a lost at words. He didn't know what to say. "Why...Why are you here? I thought you went home." Ryou said. "Well heh....um I guess I'll be visiting from time to time." Haruki chuckled. Ryou looked at him in shock. Before Haruki could comprehend what was happening,Ryou was hugging him. "Oi! I never said you could do this!" He growled. Ryou laughed softly and didn't let go. Haruki smiles small,but he quickly put it back to a scowl. "Look,I can be here for at least a couple hours so don't waste it." He said. Ryou nodded and grabbed his arm,dragging him to his house.

         "Oi watch it! Why are we going to your house?" Haruki asked as he was dragged. "Because I'm not the only one who missed you." Ryou said dragging him inside. Blush formed on his cheeks. He missed me? "Zena! Look who's here!" Ryou called. The small cat walked out of the room and looked up at Haruki. She purred and jumped up into his arms. "Woah!" He almost dropped her,but he held her in his arms. "I guess I missed you too,ya fleabag." He said softly. Ryou watched and laughed softly. "Let's stay here for your visit." Ryou said. "Alright,if you want." Haruki said. They sat down and Haruki listened to everything that happened since he left. 

          "So I guess we were bored and we decided to bake. It didn't go so well. Yuu burned all his food and so did I,but we finally actually made something. You could never guess what we made! Pie! We made apple pie! Best thing ever!" Ryou said happily. "Pie? What the hell is that?" Haruki asked. Ryou's jaw dropped. "Do they even teach you anything in your village?!" Ryou said astonished. "Well I did train to use my p-..oh uh nevermind..I guess not." Haruki said,realizing what he almost said.

           "That's it! I'm teaching you how to make pies!" Ryou stated as he got out of his seat. He went to the kitchen and started grabbing ingredients. Haruki just watched. "Come on!" Ryou said as he dragged him over to a bowl. "Calm down. Damn..." Haruki looked down at the bowl with a scowl.  Ryou started telling him exactly how to make it. Haruki started TRYING to make the batter. "No. Haruki not like that heh. Here." Ryou stopped him and started helping him with it. (I know nothing about making pies. Leave me alone) After not getting it right for like an hour. Haruki was so done. He grabbed the pie pan with the batter in it and smirked.

        "Umm Haruki what are y-Ah!" Ryou was interrupted by a pie getting slammed into his face. The pan fell to the ground and the batter slid slowly off his face. He scowled and smirked. "You'll pay for that!" Ryou grabbed another pie pan with batter that didn't work and threw it into Haruki's face. Haruki wipes the pie off his face and grabbed the whip cream they were gonna use and put some on his hand. Ryou's eyes widened and he ran. Haruki ran after him and grabbed his shirt,pulling him back. He smeared the whip cream all over his face. They both laughed hard. 

       Yuu watched from the window. He glared daggers at Haruki. He turned around and walked away. Ryou grabbed a cloth on the counter and started wiping his face. After he was done he helped Haruki with his face. He wiped the pie batter off and stared into his eyes. They froze for a second,but they both turned away. Haruki looked at the time. "Heh...I better be going...um it was great seeing you again Ryou..." Haruki said as he went to the door. "Y-Yeah..." Ryou looked down. "Hey,I'll be back,so....keep watch for me." Haruki said with a smile. "O-Ok....Bye Haruki." Ryou said,waving slightly. Haruki walked out of the door. "Bye idiot." Haruki started running into the forest,his heart beating fast. What the hell is happening!? He kept running and as soon as he was really far away from the he village he instantly turned into his dragon form. He flew around the tribe and made sure they didn't see him. He landed by the kingdom and turned back quickly. He ran inside,going to his room instantly.