Love Hurts Chapter 13

- Month later:

" Pass me the milk and eggs will you?" Said Mia, our housekeeper in her British accent as usual. We both decided in our generosity to bake a cake for our new neighbors across the street from us. I wasn't sure who they were or how they looked like but I guess I would today.

I slightly nodded and gladly handed her the items she needed as I was bobbing my head to

" F*cking Problem" By drake. I hummed out kendrick Lamar's lyrics as I was mixing one of the bowls of batter. My music was abruptly cut off by the harsh vibration emitting from my iPhone and the loud ringtone. I quickly answered the phone, cutting off the loud blasting ringtone from my headphones.

" Hello?" I said, excusing myself to answer the phone call.

" Hey girl!" An ecstatic voice rang through the phone, and it was the one and only Camilla. After the get together at prince's house, we became really close. We would hang out at least one day a week.

" What's up cammie?" I asked her, walking around the living room. Cammie was the new nickname I gave her a while ago.

" Nothing really...you know, the usual. Wanna chill at the mall? A girl need some new outfits!"

I chuckled at her statement and replied by saying " Sure, when though?"

" Whenever you want." Camilla calmly said through the phone.

" Alright. How about now?" I asked, stopping in my tracks.

" Sure, ok ill see you then!"

We both ended our conversation and hung up. I jogged upstairs and headed straight to my bed room. I did my usual habit of playing music as I changed, so I turned up the volume to

" Cockiness" By Rihanna. I faced my walk-in closet and I looked around for an outfit. After several minutes which seemed like hours of choosing an outfit, I picked an I heart Mustache top, Black Skinnies, and Red Supras. I wore Red bangles and silver hoop earrings. I applied mousse to my hair, emphasizing my natural curls and I smeared Victoria secret lip gloss onto my lips . I grabbed my juicy couture bag and my leather jacket before I turned off the lights and headed downstairs.

" Mia...I'll be back later" I informed her as I approached the front door. She hummed a mhm and I turned the doorknob, opening the door.

I clasped onto my jacket as the autumn breeze attacked my skin. I grabbed my car keys from my purse as I was closer to my car. I unlocked the car, placing my purse on the backseat. I turned on the ignition and accelerated the car, heading to Camilla's house.

~~

I honked the horn about three times and sat back onto my seat. As I waited for Camilla to appear, I fixed my hair, using the car mirror. A few minutes later, Camilla Arrived with enthusiasm filled through her soul. She was wearing chestnut colored uggs, denim skinny jeans, a brown leather jacket and beige colored scarf. Her hair was placed into a high bun and her edges was smoothed out with gel. Camilla pranced towards the car as I unlocked the passenger door. She opened the door and greeted me with the most perkiest smile.

" Why are you so happy for ?" I Chuckled at her as she took a seat.

" We're going shopping DUH!!"

I playfully shook my head at her remark and I started the engine. As I drove through the highway, Camilla voluntarily turned on the radio and began to dance in her chair as " Strip" By Chris Brown Played.

" Got my Shades on , with my Jays on, In the Club with a pocket full of ones!!!!" Camilla practically yelled as she blasted the radio. She was doing all sorts of dances in the chair as the song played. I lowered It down as Camilla was hitting the Harlem Shake.