You are my...

Princeton P.O.V

So today was the day that Alicia and I were going to go to the Nirvana concert . I'm extremely excited to go to the concert with Alicia cause she loves Nirvana as much as I Do, probably more than myself . I wish she was mine already. Yes, I love her and want to be around her 24/7 but The whole taking her out on several dates gets tiring, especially cause I can't do what normal couples do when I hang out with her. I was now at the Conjunction House, In my room, Getting Ready. I was facing my walk-in closet , in search of an outfit to wear tonight. It took me a while to find out what I wanted to wear until I saw. I picked out my favorite nirvana tee, Dark washed skinnies, and my new Black, yellow, and white Air Jordan 11's. I removed what I was currently wearing, to the items I just picked out. I applied gel onto my hair and tousled it vigorously. I placed my car keys and iPhone in my pocket and turned off the lights to my room. I jogged downstairs, to see Ray And Roc's goofy ass trying to dance to "Billie Jean" On Just Dance. I Chuckled and Shook my head in amusement. I tried to sneak out of the house , avoiding the drown of questions that were bound to attack me. I slid my hand onto the door, cautiously opening it until I heard a loud creek.

" Fuck!" I semi- whispered to myself, knowing that one of the boys would approach me with questions.

" Aye prince, where you out to?" Ray approached me with Roc behind them. Ray had a casual look plastered onto his face while Roc had a goofy smirk on his.

I decided to tell them the truth since they would hold me up with ton of questions anyways.

" Taking Alicia to a nirvana concert, could you move?" I finally said, nudging Ray out of my way.

" Better Get some After the concert!!" Roc hollered as I left the house. I laughed at his comment as I walked on the pavement, towards my dark blue BMW Convertible. I wore my Ray Bands as the Sunset light Pierced harshly through my eyes. As I was walking closer to the car, I grabbed my keys from my jean pocket and clicked the unlock button. The car released an audible beep before it unlocked itself. I grabbed the car door's handle and swung it open. I hopped into the car and closed the door shut. I placed the car to drive and drove my way to Alicia's House.

~* ~

I made my way up to the steps of Alicia's house. I rung the door bell and patiently waited. The door immediately swung open.

" Hey Al-" I stopped in my tracks until I saw another girl at the door. The girl had a light brown skin, curly yet poofy hair and She looked like she was in her teens. She had that type of 90's style and her aura gleamed of perkiness.

" Hey, who are you here for?" She finally said in a friendly manner, with her arms folding together.

" Um Alicia?" I responded to her, fluffing the back of my curls. I was expecting Alicia to come show up at the door but whoever this girl is is holding me up. I don't want to be late at the concert especially cause its Nirvana of course.

" Oh your Princeton right?

I simply nodded and the facial expression of the unknown girl went from dull to enthusiastic . It almost seemed as if she was fangirling.

" Come in!" The Still Unkown Girl moved from the door, and placed her hand by the door, gesturing me to come in. I walked in and took a seat in one of the couches in the living room. She took a seat across me and began to speak.

" Oh I forgot to tell you, I'm Desiree...but you could call me Desi for short. I'm Alicia's cousin. Alicia Talks alot about you ..." Desiree spoke with a smirk onto her face.

" Like what..?" I said, finally getting interested in what she had to say.

" hmm.. Well she says that your funny and sweet...and really cute. This is between You and I. If she asks you, you don't know anything about it or myself..got it?"

I nodded at her order and as soon as I was about to ask another question relating Alicia, I heard footsteps descending from the stairs. It was Alicia. I stood up to acknowledge her presence and I walked towards her. Alicia looked gorgeous. She had on a Nirvana Crop top, which exposed her belly ring, black half-studded shorts, and yellow toms. Her natural curls were down, with a headband holding it back. She also had a side purse filled with unknown items.

" You look great.." I said , I grabbing her hand and gently kissed it.She blushed shyly and tilted her head down.

" Thanks... So lets go! We can't miss nirvana!! " She exclaimed, rushing out the door, towards my car.

I laughed at her while she ran and though "She's so beautiful" in my head. I jogged up to my car and unlocked it, opening the door for Alicia. Once she sat down, I closed the door for her and jogged to the other side of the car. I opened the door for myself and closed it. I turned on the ignition of the car and set the car to drive.

~

" Yeah...I don't know where my mom is at...or if she's even alive." Alicia Blankly said

While we were on our way to the Nirvana concert, We somehow came onto the topic of Families. She's told me everything about her. It seemed as if I already known her for years already. She was so genuine and humble throughout everything she was telling me.

" Do you know how she looks like?"

" Nope...All I know is that she's Italian. Whenever I'd ask my dad about her, he would avoid it somehow" Alicia said, staring at the window.

" I don't know my dad....but that's not the point, we're about to enjoy ourselves...don't let this get to you. I really don't want you to be sad Bonita "

I rubbed her hand in sympathy and gently kissed it once more.

~*~~

I Parked My BMW And turned off the Ignition. We were now at the Stadium Nirvana was supposed to be performing in. Alicia and I both unlocked our doors and got out of the car.

While we were walking on the pavement, towards the stadium, Alicia was acting jittery

" Oh My God we are about to see Nirvana!!!!" Alicia excitedly said, jumping around.

" Alicia, I'm going to need you to calm down. It's not that serious" I finally said, trying to calm her nerves.

We both laughed and we made our way through the stadium. We handed our tickets to the security guard and walked to the seats we were assigned in. Approximately twenty minutes later, Nirvana Appeared on stage and began to strum on their guitar. They played Songs like " Lithium", " Come As You Are" , " Smells Like Teen Spirit", and so on.

~~

The concert finally ended and we had a great time. Alicia was enjoying more than I was. She stood onto the seat we're supposed to sit and and almost got kicked out for that reason. I have to admit, it was hilarious when Alicia was getting loud to complainers behind her. We exited the stadium and we got into the car.

" Tonight was Fun" Alicia finally said, while we were now on the highway.

" It was Hilarious!! Bitch who you getting loud with!!" I busted out laughing, Mimicking what she said earlier in a higher tone.

Alicia chuckled and shook her head. " Yes I know , I get ratchet at times..."

" BEYOND RATCHET!" I joked at her. We both laughed at my comment and began to talk about different things.

~~

I pulled up to the driveway of Alicia's house and unlocked the car door. I exited the Drivers seat and walked outside. I approached the other side of the car door and opened it for Alicia.

" Thanks Again for Taking me out to the Concert... I really had a fun time with you." Alicia said, getting out of the car, Closing the door.

" No problem Beautiful, Thank you for spending your time with me" I replied back, grabbing her hand gently. Our fingers interlocked immediately at the same time. She stared at me with those beautiful hazel eyes as I stared at her too. I could tell that both of our body languages were filled with lust. Our faces grew closer and closer together. I was so willing to kiss her on the lips. I knew I couldn't cause I wasn't her boyfriend yet, I'm just a friend. It's just horrible to be in a friend zone with a girl you already know that you love. After all the hesitation, I kissed her on the cheek. I felt the warmness of her cheeks, meaning that she was blushing.

" GoodNight Princey" She said, Hugging me tight.

" Goodnight My love "

------------

Alicia's P.OV

I was woken up from the vibration of my phone. My phone moved violently across my night stand as it played my ringtone " Adorn " By Miguel . I groaned in anger before I grabbed my iPhone from the nightstand. Who in the world would be calling me at 8 o'clock in the morning? I pressed answer without looking at the caller ID.

" What!" I hissed through the phone

" Well good Morning to you Feisty" A familiar voice spoke through the phone. It was prince.

" What are you doing calling me at 8?"

" Well... Do you want to have breakfast with me at Starbucks? I have something important to tell you anyways."

" Not at this time right?"

" We can do it later like nine if you need more sleep beautiful. I'm picking you up though. "

" Aww thanks, and I'll see you at nine then"

" See you later"

We both ended the conversation and hung up. I charged my phone and buried myself under my covers, attempting to get some sleep before Princeton comes. I tossed and turned until I felt a good position to sleep it. None happened to work. By now, I was wide awake. I mentally slapped myself putting the vibration and volume up on my phone, I wasn't able to sleep now. After about Ten minutes of getting my self to sleep, I gave up. I decided to get ready cause I usually take long getting dressed anyways. I dragged myself out of my bed and straight into my shower.

~~

A car honked outside of my house, informing me that Princeton arrived. I took my side purse and took one last glimpse of myself into the mirror. I was wearing a beige knitted sweater, which I wore a brown blouse, with shimmery detailing on it, Denim skinnies, And my chestnut colored moccasins. My hair was braided into a fishtail braid, and I left my bangs out, and curled it, making a side swept look. I grabbed my phone and keys and jogged down the stairs. I bothered not to inform my dad about where I was going and headed straight to the front door. I closed it behind me to only see Princeton, leaning on the passenger side of his Car, facing me. As I approached him, He grinned widely with his arms stretched out, waiting for a hug. As I hugged him, he held onto me tightly before releasing me.

"'So how was your 1 hour nap?" Princeton asked, opening the passenger door for me.

" You ruined it...I couldn't sleep after you call me"

" Well you already know I got that charm on the ladies" Princeton said, popping his collar with cockiness filled with every word he spoke.

I rolled my eyes and and playfully pushed him.

Princeton chuckled and turned on the ignition, causing the car to roar before he placed it to drive.

~~~

We were now at Starbucks and we took a table farther back into the restaurant.

" Welcome to Starbucks, may I get your order please" A Caucasian lady with brunette hair appeared to our table, with a Long, Green Apron adjusted onto her slim body and she wore a black SnapBack with The Green Starbucks Logo attached onto it.

Princeton Looked at me and gestured me to go first.

I smiled and replied to the lady with " The Tazo Black shaken Iced Tea and.... A Cinnamon Roll" After glancing at the Menu.

" And you, Sir?"

" A Caramel Frappuccino and The Chicken Sausage Breakfast Wrap" Princeton Finally Said and Smiled at the Lady.

" Thank you, Your orders shall be coming soon" The waitress said and walked away.

" You like Coffee?" I said, giving him a disgusted face

" Are you trying to do the same thing from Red Lobster?" Prince chuckled

" I'm just saying... Coffee doesn't even taste that good" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

" Well Maybe you've never tried the right ones.." Prince said, shaking his head.

The lady came back with our orders and placed it to us. We both thanked her whilst she grinned and walked away. We began to talk to talk about different questions until I remember what he had told me earlier.

" So prince..what did you have to tell me about that was important?" I asked, taking a sip of my iced tea.

Princeton's facial expression went from Playful to Nervous. It was odd that just one question made him feel another way, But I really wanted to know what he said to say, Especially if it was important.

" Umm, Oh yeah... So we've known each other for a couple of months now and it seems like I've known you forever. Whenever I see you, I just have that type of feeling that....I want to be with you all the time. I can't help but to stare at your beauty whenever you're around me. Even when I'm in the baddest Mood, thinking about you makes my whole day better. I Truly like you and I wanted to know if.... You'd be my Girlfriend ?

" I would love too.."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------