Surprise

- 2 Months Later

Alicia~

I slapped my alarm to turn off the repetitive beeping. Today was the first day of school. I got out of my bed and took a shower. For the past 2 months I haven't talked to prince and I slowly Forgot about that incident. I brushed my teeth and combed out my hair that was wet and tangly from the shower. For my first day of school, I wore a black and white mustache blouse, Black skinnies, white toms, and a cute varsity jacket to match. I straightened my hair and curled the tips of my hair. I wore jewelry and smeared lipgloss onto my lips. I usually don't wear makeup, except for lipgloss. I pretty much have flawless skin since I don't have acne or anything. I went downstairs and ate breakfast. I looked at the time and grabbed my keys to my car and drove to school.

I arrived at school and there were ton of kids at the front of the school, hugging and greeting each other. My two best friends crystal and Rachel ran up to me , hugging me both at once. I almost stumbled over by the force they were pushing on to me.

" Whoah !! Can you guys go one at a time??" I said, catching my balance

" oop, sorry" Rachel said releasing me and laughing

" that outfit!!" Crystal exclaimed, looking at my outfit.

" Thankyou" I laughed.

" so what's been going on with you and your lover?" Rachel said flirtatiously, with a smirk on her face.

I playfully rolled My eyes and push her. " please don't get me into a bad mood, I'm trying to make the first day of school a good one." I said, brushing my hair with my fingers away from my face.

A bell rung 3 times, which meant for us to get into the school. I walked into the hallways and looked for the number of the locker I was assigned to. My locker number was #224

214....216...217.....219....221....223...

I finally saw 224 and looked at the code number on the back of the paper. 13, 15, 33 was written on my paper. I looked at my dark red locker and enable the codes onto the lock. Once it was opened, I placed my bookbag and varsity jacket in my locker. I looked at my paper. I had science first period. I grabbed the stuff I needed and walked to my class. We all introduced our selves to new students.

----------------

It was now lunch time and I sat a table. I was with a couple of my friends. Danielle, Brittany, Crystal, Rachel, and Shanika. Shanika is always gossiping And being loud at times and it's hard to have a conversation with her yelling in your ear.

" So Girl , I heard you was on stage with princeton" Shanika said with a smirk on her face.

" Um yeah.." I replied shortly. I wasn't trying to have people remind me the fact that I was onstage with prince. This is going to be annoying. I know Crystal or Rachel will not talk about the other incident about the pool so its a bit relieving.

" for real?!?" brittany said, adjusting herself in herself in her seat, preparing herself for a story.

" really?? You were on stage with The one and only Princeton????!!! Daniella exclaimed.

" y'all make it look like he's some god" I scoffed.

" Wait!! Hold up you were getting it with prince?!!" a boy yelled. I knew the voice anywhere. It was my good friend gabriel. I call him gabe for short. He's actually kind of cute but I try not to think of him in that way. He's tall with hazel eyes and short, curly hair. He walked to our table and leaned his arms on it.

I covered my head with anger onto the table as soon as he came. I don't want everybody asking me this anymore,it's getting annoying, plus I'm trying to get over prince.

" yes, do you need a late card too?" I groaned

----------------

Princeton ~

The tour finally ended and I'm glad!!! I couldn't take another day with those boys , living with them. But it's back to homeschooling. We're working on our second album and I know it's gonna be great cause of the supportive fans we have. We are meeting with a new music producer to help us with more mature songs for our album. After we were done with our homework, we were to get dressed. Once I was dressed, I looked through a mirror fluffing my hair. We then got into our limo and headed to the music producers house. The music producer had a huge studio in his home so we were going to go there instead of actually going into a building.

After our 20 minute drive , we were finally there. The house looked very elegant, even from the outside. Keisha ringed the doorbell and tall guy appeared.

" hey, glad you guys could make it." the man said, shaking all of our hands. I'm guessing he was the producer.

He led is to this huge studio. It was very spacious with brown wood and a huge music panel and a wide booth to record music.

" ok so I thought of a song and I came up with a beat.." the man said, sitting down onto a chair and twisting and turning switches.

A funky techno beat played and he gave us a sheet of paper with the lyrics he created.
He sung the melody to us and we got into tune.

"ok you guys ready?" he asked

"yeah" we all said in unison

Aye, shawty what's your name, girl what's your number

You heard about my age, well forget that number

I can put a thrill to your life

I can make your dreams come to life

I hear you talking, I know that I'm what you like

Swagger on a Hun-

We were cut off by the man stopping the music

"I'm sorry guys, I forgot something, my studio head phones haha" he said

We nodded our heads and he called out something

" hold on , I'll call my daughter to get it" he assured us.

He mouthed a name but we couldn't hear it cause we were inside the booth. I saw him mouthing words but I couldn't really make out what he was saying. I shrugged it off and looked at my phone.

A girl appeared in the studio and her hair was down, covering her face. She looked BOMB!! She had the perfect curves and her skin was so flawless. She handed the Man headphones and When she glanced up at us, it was Alicia