Jealousy

Princeton~

Today was the day to head on back to the #1 girl tour. I grabbed my duffle bag I used for vacation and waited till the bus arrived at my house. I need to get out of the funky mood for the tour, fans want to see us happy but i don't know if I'll be happy in a while. I heard a loud honk and I knew it was the tour bus. I sighed and Got off from my bed and jogged downstairs. I locked the front door and headed into the bus.

" hey Jacob " prodigy called out from his bed. The boys usually called me by my original name behind the cameras. We all did the same to others.

" Wassup" I replied as I was transferring my clothing from my duffel bag into my suitcase.
I got into my bunk and closed the curtains. As the tour bus was driving us to our new destination for the tour , I just looked through the windows, thinking about how i'd be able to make up for what i did to Alicia.

-----------------------

Alicia~

Recently I haven't been feeling like myself. Ever since the incident by the pool, I've been a bit depressed. To cheer me up, my friends Crystal and Rachel wanted to bring me to a frozen yogurt restaurant. I wore a Colorful tribal print crop top, half-sided denim studded shorts with my sandals I bought from forever 21. I grabbed a matching side purse and drove to the restaurant.

Once I arrived and walked into the store, I already saw Rachel and Crystal seated by a window. I walked over them and they both greeted me with hugs.

" how have you been doing girl?!" Rachel said, enthusiastically

" I've been doing.....alright I guess" I said, taking a seat.

" Well after this we'll be having a lot of fun. Don't think we're just getting frozen yogurt." Crystal said.

" hmm, what are you guys up to?" I questioned them as I looked at the menu

" You just have to wait and see!" Rachel said in a perky voice

I shrugged and continue looking at the menu.

" Hi my name is Alexis and I'll be taking your orders, what would you guys like?" a lady with a red apron appeared and her hair placed into a tight bun said.

"can I get a strawberry frozen yogurt?" I asked

" mhmm" the lady scribbled Down in a notepad

" I want a.... Chocolate chip mint one" Rachel said.

Crystal and I gave her a disgusted look.

" what? I love me some chocolate chip mint!" Rachel said

" moving on... I would like a Hawaiian Pineapple One" Crystal said

" alright that's it?" the lady questioned us.

We all nodded our heads in unison. The lady left and informed us that she would be right back.

" Since I'm soo confused on why your sad, could you fill a girl in?" Rachel said, leaning back

I sighed and began to tell her bout it until the waitress came back,

" here are you orders, hope you enjoy!" the lady said before she left.

" ok so what happen was that-" I was cut off until a boy appeared at our table. He was light skinned with a wavy buzz cut and with greenish-hazel eyes AND his swag was on point. He was goregous!

" hey mami what's up" he said in a cute accent. I'm guessing he was Spanish.

" hi..." I said, I wasn't in the mood with getting with anybody.

" you got a boyfriend?" he said, biting his lip.

" In a matter of fact, yes I do so can you leave this table?" I said in a irritated tone.

He sucked his teeth and went back to a group of friends.

" why in the world did you do that for?!?" Crystal shouted

" Calm yourself, I'm not really trying to get to a boy anytime soon."

" why though , that boy is drop dead GOREGOUS!!" Rachel exclaimed.

" He was but still..." I said

" ok, now can you fill me in?" Rachel said, getting amped up.

" well Crystal and I went to the #1 girl tour. Before they went inside they got to talk to some fans. Roc talked to crystal and Princeton was talking to me and-"

I was cut off by Rachel exclaiming " oh my god!! Foreal?!?"

" will you let me continue?" i sighed.

She nodded her head and I began to continue it.

" And I think he was flirting with me so we were both flirting . He asked me if I had VIP suspiciously and once missing you was played in the concert he pulled me up on stage while Crystal had roc . We went into VIP and we were talking a bit and The told us to wait a bit after the meet&greet to they could talk to us. After the meet& greet was done, they talked us and he gave me his number. The next day he text me to come to a pool thing with him and Crystal came along. We went there and prince and I were flirting until a girl came behing him and he told me that she was his boyfriend, that's it." I said, shaking my head.

" so basically he led you on for nothing?" Rachel said, with a frown plastered onto her face.

" yep, I guess you could say." I said, taking a spoonful of the strawberry frozen yogurt into my mouth.

" that's just messed up, you talked to him ever since?" Rachel asked,

" no but he keeps blowing my phone up." I shrugged

" I would've beat the living mess out of that boy if he did that to me. I'm very surprised you didn't do anything knowing the girl you are." Crystal said.

" well I was shocked and it took all I had in me not to."

" well since y'all saying stuff I wanted to you guys something" Crystal said, fiddling with her fingers.

" what's up?" I asked

" Roc and I are dating!" she closed her eyes before we could say anything.

" you guys just met 2 days ago, when did he ask you out?" I asked. I was shocked cause she would wait atleast wait till 4 months but why would she be really quick to date roc?

" he asked me out today.." crystal said.

We were discussing why she would date so quick and she said it was "love at first sight" we playfully rolled our eyes at her comment. We were finished with our frozen yogurt and we went to get our nails done. We waited 1 hour till it dried at we all went to the mall to shop.

---------------------

We came out of different shopping stories and we got out with bags on each of our arms.
We went to wet seal and we were browsing around a girl appears right in front of my me.

It was that " Kennedy" girl that Princeton told me he was dating.

" you're the reason why prince broke up with me, seriously why can't you find another boyfriend?" she said, putting her hands on her hips.

I'm not gonna let her ruin my day. I'll just talk to her peacefully until she wants to get slick with me.

" first of all I didn't even know he broke up with you, I don't even talk to him anymore and it's not my fault he doesn't want to date a girl that looks like a straight mouse sorry but not sorry" I smirked at her.

Kennedy got heated and said " whatever, all I know is if you know what's good for you, you wouldn't get with him..."

" girl please ain't nobody scared of you, you all bark and no bite sweetie" I smiled sweetly and walked away from her.

She gave me a glare while I was still smirked at her.

" what was all that?" Rachel said, laughing

" the girl tryna put her breath all in my face talking to me 'bout some I'm the reason prince broke up with her" I said, shaking my hand at the thought of her.

"Wow" Crystal said, shaking her head.

We shopped and we finally went home. I heard my dad on the phone talking about managing a new client.

I walked upstairs to my room and changed into pajamas. I decided to call Rachel and Crystal on FaceTime.

Kennedy ~

After seeing That girl I saw with Princeton today, I felt so angry that she think she could get away with trying to steal prince without a fight. Noo, that's not how It work. She doesn't know what's coming for her so she better not date prince. I called prince one more time to really analyze why we broke up.

After about 6 rings he FINALLY picked up.

" what do you want" he said through the phone

" why did we break up prince? I just want to know, why?"

" Didn't I told you why yesterday?"

" yeah but it was going all through my head and I didn't really hear."

" I'm saying this for the last time. I don't like you as I used to anymore ok?" Princeton hissed through the phone and hung up.

I threw my phone against the wall in anger and watched the screen fall out and cried in my pillow In anger. She will NOT date Princeton if I can't.