You make me happy

Princeton P.O.V

Last night was Amazing with Alicia.She looked perfect. She wore a beautiful beige dress that complimented her gorgeous curves. I planned out a special dinner date with her and it was funny. She said she would never eat lobster but she ended up doing so. We had a small debating argument on who should pay the bill for the dinner. I didn't understand why she insisted cause I'm the one who planned for the whole date. I was shocked that she was persistent as I was. It took me over 20 minutes to persuade her that I should pay. At first she wouldn't even budge, but at the end I ended up paying. After the dinner date, we headed to the pier. I was gazing at the stars and the moonlit ocean.I heard her sniffling. I was confused on why she was crying until she told me about her abusive past with her ex. Honestly, I was fueling so much anger inside. Why would somebody do that to someone so precious like her? I promised her that no matter what, boyfriend or not that I would protect her and it would never happen. I really wish I was her boyfriend already. The whole ' Taking girls to a ton of dates' is really getting tiring. We kissed at the pier. Her lips were so soft and the kiss was passionate. I've never had a kiss like that from any other girl. I drove her home and gave her a kiss on the cheek before she left.~

Today I was getting ready to go to record the rest of our new single with Mr. Monroe. Or you can say Alicia's father, then head to the dance studio to finish up on a choreography. I wore my nirvana t-shirt, sweatpants , and my yellow and black air Jordan retro's. I sprayed axe cologne on myself before I left my room and waited downstairs until John, Our driver to pick me up. I turned on the living room tv and flipped through channels until I heard a car horn. I checked the window to see who it was. It was a limo parked in the front. I turned off the TV and grabbed my iPhone and headed out the door. I jogged to the car door and opened it. Ray, Prod, and Roc were already there. Both Ray and Roc were head bobbing to whatever song they were listening in their beats while prod was scrolling through his phone.

" Wassup Craig" I dapped Craig as I sat down.

" Hey Jacob " He greeted me and placed his focus back to his phone.

---------

We arrived at the front of Mr. Monroe's home . We all got out of the car and walked up to the house door. Roc ranged the door bell. We waited for a few minutes.

" What is taking this nigga so damn long?!" Ray slightly yelled, repetitively tapping his foot.

" Calm down, he might be hearing you!!" Prod semi whispered after nudging him.

We heard the door unlock and it swung open. It was Alicia at the door. She wore a Nirvana cropped tank top, exposing her belly ring and White booty shorts. Her hair was up in a messy bun with a few strands of her curly hair was down. She was talking on the phone as she was opening the door. She was looking down, she didn't notice us Until she heard

" DAMN!!!" Coming from Ray, Prod, and Roc. Man did she look fine. She chuckled at their Comment .

" Hey, um.. My dad is not coming until another 10 minutes so you guys can just sit here..." Alicia said, leading us down the hall to a huge living room. While she was walking Prod and Ray eyes were mainly glued to her ass. The Living room was luxurious. There were a large L-shaped sofa, a Recliner, and a couple of other couches that were in white leather. There was a white marble piano at the corner with a huge window by the side. There was a huge flat screen TV and below it was a fire place. We all took a seat onto the couch before Alicia took a couple steps away from us.

" You guys better not make a stain anywhere or I will chop off your-"

" OKAY!!!! We get it feisty one" Roc said, cutting Alicia off. She Playfully rolled her eyes and headed into the kitchen. I followed into the kitchen behind her. This is the only time I'll really get to talk to her so I took my chance.