Matter Of Time

I took a good look at Issa's facial features, knowing that it's been a good two years i really laid my eyes on him. His dreads grew longer, mid back to be exact. He had a bit of a mustache growing in , along with hair on his chin. The last time i saw him, i was escaping from the brutal attack i was about to endure from him. I could remember that day oh so vividly. Was he trying to come and harass me or just greet teachers? I could've sworn my dad enrolled me into a different high school.

Stay calm alicia, stay calm , I whispered to myself as i walked quickly by the office, hoping he couldn't get a glimpse of me. I swear i never accumulated this amount of sweat my entire lifetime . I can't even imagine what he would try to do. I propped my arm on the wall to my right as I waited for my mom, Michael, Mya, and Camron to unlock the car which was parked right in front of the school.

When are they coming? I thought. I tapped my french-tip acrylic nail on the glass door anxiously. Whatever they were doing , they were taking the hell of their time with it.

Maybe Issa didn't notice you. Those few words pondered throughout my mind as i waited. I didn't want him to notice me , or at least I hoped.

SMACK!

I felt a slight sting on my rear end. I was turned around, my back on the wall, facing the man i hope i wouldn't see in a million years. Issa, my abusive ex.

" Damn Alicia" He smiled at me. " You've gotten so much thicker from the last time i saw you"

" G-get away from me I-issa" I stammered. " I don't what to have anything to do with you, why are you even here?"

" Why can't i be here?" He gave me a artificial look of disappointment. " You may not know this but... My bestfriend goes to this school and i'm picking up his stuff since you're the reason he's in jail,baby"

I rolled my eyes at the thought of Jordan. He really lied to me at the night of the party. He swore on everything he had nothing to do with Issa anymore. Maybe it was all a trick to allow Issa to find me. I knew i shouldn't of went to the house party. My immediate instinct was to ask about Jordan but again this was Issa, you don't know what to expect when you're dealing with him.

" I'm not" I muttered.

" You are so the reason...." He cooed, attempting to feel on my dress which caused me to push his hand away.

" Get off of me Issa, i'm warning you. I have a boyfriend and family to get to?"

" You got a new man?" Issa cocked his head back

" Yes now if you'll leave m-"

" Bet i can just have you back in one night. Say yes cause i know you want me" He smirked, leaning into my face.

I whipped my hand across his face in anger. He growled as he palmed his face, looking straight at me. I know he wasn't trying to degrade me. He thought his little use of words can just get to me.

" If you didn't look so beautiful right now I would've beat your ass the second i saw your hand" He snarled.

" Leave me alone and do not bother me again." I threatened as I walked out of the school.

" You will see me again Alicia, just remember that and I got you" He yelled. I was sick and tired of all of his bullshit. This is a new year for me which meant that i needed to start fresh. I was going the past stay behind me but damn, I knew i was going to Deal with Issa again sooner or later. It was in the matter of time.

________________________________________________________

I know, short chapter.

Thanks for reading and be sure to vote and comment :)