chapter 19

remember when the chapter names were "a [1]" and "b [2]" im laughing im stupid

anyway fAVE CHAPTER TO WRITE I THINK OR NO IDKERG THANK YOU SO MUCH TO @_lukewarm FOR DRAWING LUKE AND DEV FOR ME I LOVE YOU A LOT KIARA THANK YOU YOU TALENTED HUMAN BEING ;D

PS HOPEFULLY THIS DOESNT SUCK IM SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED BUT THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO ILL PROBABLY BE EDITING CHAPTERS SOON BUT I CURRENTLY DONT HAVE THE TIME BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY

pps before i start can i just say that this story is a fiction a if i want luke to come out from the ipad as a robot and let him slowly become human and get him drunk i cAN so please respect this and i rEALLY APPRECIATE ALL YOUR COMMENTS AND VOTES THANK YOU SO SO MUCH I LOVE YOU

d e v o n n e
m a i s y

As much as she wanted to, Dev couldn't forget everything that happened. She knew going was a bad idea. She knew it.

It hurt so bad. It hurt because out of all the people in this world, the person who hurt her most was the one person in the world she thought she could trust. Dev hurt as bad as she looked.

Kaden drove silently, and she thanked God that he didn't ask questions. She looked horrible, that she knew. Her make-up was smudged all over her face, and her hair was messed up. She felt and looked like absolute shit.

"So are you going to tell me what happened?" Kaden finally spoke, and Dev sighed, shutting her eyes. She knew he was going to ask eventually.

She fiddled with the hem of her dress, biting her lip ws they drove past various streets, "I'd rather not, Kaden. I'm sorry,"

All Dev wanted to do was go home, get some rest, fall asleep, and hopefully never wake up again. 

Kate was right; Dani was the least person Dev would ever expect. This is what happens when you trust people. This is what fucking happens when you let someone in.

"Okay." Kaden simply replied, turning left and entering Dev's street. Tears were still streaming down her face, and silent sobs occasionally escaped from her lips that were swollen from biting it too hard.

It was so painful. he thought she finally had a friend; someone she could trust. Someone she could tell her secrets to, and someone she could have matching t-shirts with, and all that shit best friends do. She just wanted someone.

Even as Kaden pulled up infront of her house, Dev's heart was still beating fast, and adrenaline was still pumping through her veins. She lost Luke, and Dani, all in one night.

But was it possible to lose something that wasn't even hers in the first place?

Dev got out of the car, and wiped her cheeks. She felt broken, her legs felt wobbly, and she couldn't breathe properly. Kaden shut the engine and walked out of the car, helping her walk towards her front porch.