chapter 7

about 4-5 of my favorite writers on here have voted/commented on my stories?? im crying?? s hard?? im s o happy ??!! i love u????????????

enjoy!!!!4783&:8;

I SUCK AT WRITING SMUT BEWARE

d e v o n n e
m a i s y

Dev's bedroom door slammed shut, awakening her from her sleep. She shot up, alarmed. But she immediately furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Luke standing inside her room.

He smirked at her, biting his lip, before locking the door, "Hey, baby,"

"Uh... What?" Dev was confused, because Luke had never done this before. She rubbed her eyes thoroughly, a small part of her hoping that doing so will make him disappear.

Luke took a step closer to her bed, taking his shoes off. He then shrugged his flannel off, taking another step closer towards her. Dev widened her eyes, what the fuck was Luke doing?

His eyes stayed in contact with hers the entire time. Luke slowly took off his shirt - which was black with the word sheriff in big white letters - as if teasing Dev as he revealed his amazing body that made her knees go weak. His six pack and broad shoulders were on full display, and she didn't mind at all.

"Holy fuck, Luke, what the hell - " Luke cut her off, slamming his lips into hers and catching her off guard. Her eyes widened and her heart skipped a beat while her lips remained still and unmoving.

Luke, not taking his lips off hers, mumbled through the contact of his lips on hers, "Kiss back,"

And she did. She kissed back roughly, shutting her eyes. The first thing she felt was the cold, metal lip ring he wore. Dev placed her hands flat on his defined chest as she groaned through the kiss. Their mouths moved in sync and before they knew it, their tongues had started fighting with each other.

His hands explored her body; from her neck, down to the curves of her breasts. His hands stopped at her nipples, pinching them slightly and making her squeal. He grinned through the kiss, before he snaked his hands under her shirt, caressing her stomach slightly before they moved upwards.

Luke then roughly grabbed both her breasts through her bra with both his hands with absolutely no warning. He squeezed them tightly, making Dev squeal again. All throughout the kiss, his hands never left her breasts, and she couldn't say she didn't enjoy it, because she did. A lot.

"What do you want me to do, baby," Luke pulled away, his voice raspy and deep. Instead of answering, Dev pulled the back of his neck back to her, re-attaching their lips.

She wrapped her hands around his neck as they continued to make out. Luke then detached his lips from hers, moving down her jawline, to her chin, and down her neck. His teeth grazed every part as he tried to find her sweet spot.

She moaned loudly when he found it. He smirked, nibbling lightly at the spot and licking on it after.

What the fuck is happening, she wanted to say, but her mouth moaned, "Luke," over and over again instead.

All of a sudden, she heard an alarm. Luke disappeared and she shot up, groaning. She rubbed her eyes, standing up and shutting the stupid alarm clock after.

Damn it, and she was having such an amazing dream.

"Stupid fucking pussy alarm fucking clock," Dev cursed the clock, scratching her head, "I could have fucked him, you cock fucking block."

"Fucked who?" She squealed, turning around to see Luke dressed in a tight black sheriff shirt - like the one in her fucking dream - leaning on her doorframe and eating a banana.

Dev sucked her lips in, saying, "Uh, nothing. I'm just going to take a, um, shower. Yeah," Before rushing towards the bathroom. There was no way she could've survived being in the same room after that dream.

"Fuck," She cursed one last time as she recalled the dream. It replayed in her mind over and over again.

++

Luke and Dev walked into their english literature period, hand in hand as they st together at two unoccupied chairs in the back of the class.

The lecture was boring, just like everything else that day. Miss Jenny was one of the most boring teacher in their school, with a monotone voice that never seemed to change pitches.

Before they knew it, it was lunch period.

"Hey, Luke." Dani greeted him as she sat infront of Dev and Luke in the lunch table. She was wearing a dark blue top paired with dark jeans, and her hair was still messy and wavy.

"Hey," Luke simply replied, offering her a small smile.

Dani then looked over to Dev, "Hey dickface," making her laugh out loud as she choked on her fry.

"So, have ya asked Dev out to prom yet, Luke?" The black-haired asked, taking a bite out of her burger as she stared at him, waiting for an answer.

Luke looked confused, "Uh.. Prom?"

"You don't know what prom - " Dev cut Dani off, shoving more fries into her mouth. She'd skipped her breakfast that day because of how she lost her appetite due to her dream. That fucking dream.

"Okay, okay, Dani. We get it, Prom and stuff. We'll try to go, okay?" Dev told Dani, too lazy to take her phone out to control Luke. She hasn't done that in a long time.

"Yay!" She fist-pumped the air in a dorky way, making Dev laugh while saying dumb fuck. Lunch had finally ended soon and the three dispersed, since they had different subjects.

Dev made her way over to her locker, throwing it open. A piece of paper had fallen to the ground. She shoved her books inside her locker before bending down to grab the paper.

You

are

worthless.

Dev didn't let any of those get to her; she was a strong, independent girl.

Instead of crying or sobbing like other girls did when they received criticsizm, Dev doesn't cry. You'd have to hurt her really bad if you ever want her to cry.

"Fucking losers," She clenched her teeth before crumpling the paper and throwing it into the nearest trashcan.

**

IM SORRY THISNIS SO BORING AND SHORT ITLL GET BETTER I SWEAR I L OVE. U

THAN YOU SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING AND VOTING I LOVE COMMENTS SO MUCH IF YOU CAN COMMENT RANDOM SHIT OK ILY THANK YOU

$$,

jay.