chapter 6

wtf luke why r u smiling bitch ill punch ur teeth off wtf??

d e v o n n e
m a i s y

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

Beep.

"Fucking hell," Dev groggily swore, grabbing her phone from the desk and unlocking it. She blinked a few times and saw that Dani had texted her multiple times. Who the fuck texts so early in morning?

"Oh, it's 1p.m.," Dev said to herself facepalming as she sat up straight to check her messages.

dani is gay: wanna hang out today
dani is gay: like a girls hangout ya know
dani is gay: that means like no luke
dani is gay: just us two
dani is gay: hangin out
dani is gay: no homo yaknow like i aint gay man i like dick
dani is gay: loads of dick
dani is gay: especially emo dick
dani is gay: jk
dani is gay: sorta
dani is gay: yo
dani is gay: dev
dani is gay: dev
dani is gay: dev
dani is gay: DEVONNE BEBONNE HEVONNE
dani is gay: dev
dani is gay: dev
dani is gay: youre either asleep or ignoring me
dani is gay: its like 1pm wake the fuck up u guckgirl
dani is gay: duckgirl
dani is gay: FUCKFIRL
dani is gay: FUCKGIRL I MEANT FUCKGIRL HAT TJE FUCK
dani is gay: when u wake up and see this im not even sorry u lazy ass ill be waiting at the star centre mall entrance in like thirty minutes
dani is gay: pussy

Dev laughed, quickly replying an i'll meet you there and standing up. She took a quick shower, brush her hair, put on a minimal amount of make up, and grabbed the first pair of baggy t-shirt and short shorts - her usual daily wear.

Textin a quick i'm on my way calm your vagina to Dani, Dev grabbed her phone and left a note for Jonas telling him that she left to hang out with a friend and that he should keep Luke company and maybe even teach him more stuff.

Of course, she didn't forget to write a STRICTLY NO MORE KINKY PORN OR I'LL STEAL ZYRA AND POSSIBLY BREAK HER at the bottom of the note. Zyra was Jonas' electric guitar and his most prized possesion. He valued the beautiful violet-colored instrument more than anything in the world. He loved it so much he never let anyone touch it. Ever.

Dev walked out the front door and began her journey towards the mall, that was about a fifteen-minute walk from her street, to meet up with her crazy best friend that she'd grown close to these past few weeks.

++

"Are you serious?" Dani snorted along with Dev as they sipped their milkshake. It'd been an hour since they met up, and they'd been having nothing but fun.

"Yes, oh my god," Dev said, giggling, "I literally walked in and went all 'shit guys I couldn't find you' and then I saw a naked girl with some hot cop playing in Jonas' iPad,"

Dani laughed again, "At least you now know that Luke's actually into kinky stuff," Not really.

Dev rolled her eyes, pushing her best friend lightly on the shoulder, "Shut up, you're trash,"

"Hey!" Dani protested, shoving a fry inside her mouth, "Calling people trash is mean. You know, some trash are actually really cool."

"What a dork." The light brown-haired shook her head, a small smile plastered on her face. Fev tuck a small strand of hair behind her ear before taking a big bite out of her burger.

"Pig," Dani coughed, then proceeded to pretend she didn't say it. Dev rolled her eyes yet again, but she was smiling. They ate for sometime, before they mutually agreed to go to the arcade to have fun.

That was what Dev loved most about Dani; she wasn't like other girls. Instead of shopping, she found playing games in the arcade fun. They were like soulmates, but best friend version. Dev told Dani everything - except about the boyfriend app of course. She told her her first crush, love, embarrassing moment, even how her parents were never home and how they never really cared about her.

"Dani, you asshole," Dev cursed when Dani won in their game of table hockey, "I hope you trip and fall, and bash your skull one day."

"Love you too," Her grinning friend replied as they both exited the arcade. They'd spent a solid two hours in the arcade alone, and they were tired from playing everything.

"See you in school on monday, you asswipe." Dani said as they parted ways.

Dev retorted back, "Yeah, yeah, dicktit."

As she walked home, she thought about how lucky she was to have found such a great friend. And a boyfriend. And a brother. Everything was finally falling back into place, and although her relationship with parents still wasn't fixed, she was happy.

Her life was finally going the way she wanted.

***

hay friend boring nd short update srry!! i just wanted to show everyone dani and dev's friendship :-)

iM SO EXCITED FOR THE ENDING IM OING TO CRUSH ALL YOUR HEARTS HAHA

1K VIRWS AND OVER 100 VOTES THIS MEANS SO MUCH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU I LVE UOU A LOT

stay cool stay rad stay swag love u! keep commenting(((even random shit i love love love when people comment on my stories))) and voting!! :D

$$,

jay.