It was real

Harry's P.O.V.

"That's it!" I whisper to myself. It's been 10 minutes it should not take this long to figure out if its a trap or not. Slowly and shuddering I walk towards the light. The more closer I get the more shivers I get and bad vibes nevertheless I need to make sure zee is alright.

"Zee?" I whisper and look around. I see a huge fire so slowly I approach it. I gasp when I do.

There is Luke, Louis, a green haired fella zee........... And Niall. My heart drops and I sink down about to untie them when behind me.......

"Look who finally decided to show up." Liam says

"Lights out!" he says and smack me as I fall to the ground and pass out ah fuck it was a trap.

Liam's P.O.V.

"Well.... lets get started shall we?" I say to Ash and Luke squirms around.

"What?" I say and glares at me even with tape I know.

"Oh the tape silly me. " I say and slowly undo his mouth tape.

"I said let me out babe. He saw he's out it's cool. " I nod

"But it wasn't a trick. " He furrows his eyebrows

"What?"

"We're gonna kill you like. " His breath hitches and I nod

"B-But what about-"

"Nope sorry...... I've got Niall. "

"He's tied up too. "

"Yeah..... so he won't run away as I'm gonna do with Harry but you already knows he's Harry's boyfriend. "

"Fuck.... you asshole!" he screams. I roll my eyes and place the tape back over his mouth so he can't scream. Either way you can't hear for miles.

"Ash-"

"Already on it. " He says and I nod looking at him as he chants and the circles begin to appear.

"Lets get this party started. " I say and untie Calum's corpse.

"Ash remember the fire. " He nods and as soon as I place his dead body yet full of precious blood the fire begins to go around his circle. The blood magically pours into the middle circle filling it up. I bite my lip who should I do next? oh the family!

"Fuck I forgot the families bodies!"

"Where are they?!" ash shouts furiously

"Still at the scene of them crime?"

"No but oh yes actually they didn't take their bodies- uh well they did but I placed them back in the house along with Niall. " He groans

"We don't have time for this. "

"Oh c'mon you can make them reappear here can't you?"

"Yes it'll just take 5 minutes and lots of power. "

"Whatever it takes. " He nods and begins to chant again this time his eyes closed as he thinks of them. Idiot.

"Alright who's next?" I say to myself

"I want to save Lou for last personally." I say and decide to grab Michael. I place him outside of the circle

"Run i'll kill you slowly breaking every bone in your body you won't be able to move you know I can do it. " I say and he nods slowly and I nod back smirking.

"Good now that we have an understanding there's Ash and Luke in sorry shout Calum he was already dead when I found him. "

"No he wasn't. "