Looks harmless

Harry's P.O.V.

Why are you clutching your side zee?" Liam says noticing finally and I give in and clamp my eyes turn slowly and look down at his side smelling the intoxicating smell once again inhaling it...... savoring it.

"He...... he cut me. "

"Zee...." he doesn't get to continue cuz the boy cuts him off.

"He tried to kill me. " Oh fuck.

"Where is he?" he begins to dab his side and my eyes roll in the back of my head turning white.

"H-he's in the kitchen. " I nod and my instincts take over. I grab zee and push Liam back out of the house lock it swiftly and look around my eyes scouting the place.

"No no Harry don't!" they both yell I open the little window they have on the door

"Go...... if I can't stop him you need to be safe. Get him to a hospital...... I don't kill him or anything...... i'll stop him okay. "

"No please I can't have you die Niall will kill me and we're friends now please Harry!"

"Liam it's okay...... I can do this trust me. You have to trust me okay? me and Louis will come out in one piece alive and well. I'll knock some sense into him believe me. You trust me?" I say

"Do I have a choice?" I shrug and close the window.

"GO!" I yell and hear them scamper off. I exhale and inhale sharply thinking over what to tell him in order to drop his obsession but I just got started so I'm not sure how this is going to go down. I whimper as I hear his evil cackle and he runs the knife against the wall and I feel a shiver run down my back shaking slightly the fear kicking in. Suddenly the lightbulb above is shattered to pieces and his cackle echoes around the whole house.

"You think you can save them?" he says darkly his voice sounds evil.

"You think you can save anyone? who do you think you are? you are nothing...... he's dying y'know?........ Zayn he's dying and there's nothing you can do."

"He won't die. " I finally utter out.

"Oh you speak. " He chuckles and I back up in fear as that was almost right next to me until I back into a wall so I begin to slide against it shimming to the right trying to get far away from him and grab my own knife perhaps.

"I know you can't control it....... I know you're a killer?"

"Really? did you have to read a cereal box or were you just taking a fair guess?"

"It's okay....... it's okay....... you can contain it. If I can anyone can. " I say trying to calm him down from butchering me. He laughs maniacally again dragging the knife against the wall getting closer and closer towards me.

"You don't get it do you? I don't want to control it...... I enjoy it...... See I feed of strife pain and chaos it's what I live for its what I do best. "

You don't have to though. You don't have to be this way. "

"Oh and be a pussy like you? I bet you aren't like me at all. " I bite my lip.

"We are alike. I assume you've killed someone?"

"21 to be exact. " I gulp.

"I killed my first victim tonight at Costco in a public place and got away with it. So yes in a way we are alike. Your blood gets pumping you feel high you feel happy you feel jittery you feel your veins coursing you feel on top of the world. I know I know. Then it fades and you crave more and then.... you become this...... this bloodhound. " I say and he laughs again