Mission impossible

Louis's P.O.V.

"Okay okay okay. " I say to myself as I slowly approach the premises.

"Harry? Harold.... c'mon Harry I thought you were the one in a rush. " I yell out the window. I groan and hop out if the car and walk inside with my key.

"Harry?..... where are you mate?" I say but instead of being rewarded with curls and green eyes I'm rewarded with blue eyes blonde hair and a lip ringed boy.

"Uh..... hi. " I say

"Hello...... who are you?"

"No no no no the question....... is who are you?" I say and he shrugs.

"What? what-?"

"Well I have a name but I asked first.... you answer. " He says tossing his feet up on the stool bending it back and fourth so it's off the floor and he's leaning back.

"Okay.... you have about 3 seconds to get the hell out of my house or I'm gonna kill you. " I say my eyes darting around for those curls.

"Ooh..... I'm so scared. " he says and munches on some lays.

"1.......

2......

3. " I grab him and begin to haul him towards the door by his collar but he flips us around so I'm on the floor. He turns me around so my face is to the floor then he grabs a bag and tosses it over my head and sits on me.

"Okay..... so I told curly this so I'll tell you.... I'm not someone you really want to mess with. I'm the guy shoot first ask later if you're still alive of course. So what you doing here? looking for curly?" he asks and I nod

"Okay..... well I made him go to the store to get my cigarettes. "

"WHAT?!"

"Nah nah I'm just kidding. He's upstairs jerking off. " I furrow my eyes brows as he laughs hysterically. The fuck is wrong with him?

"Nah nah he might be..... I don't know he's up them stairs. So tell me your name and why you're looking for curly and I won't drive this here pocket knife through your spinal cord paralyzingly you for life. " my eyes widen when I see he's not joking. I grunt he's heavy.

"Okay..... I'm Louis an-"

"Say no more. " He says and gets up and I get up to dusting myself off.

"That's it?"

"That's it. " He says and points to upstairs.

"Go get'em...... then we leave. " He says and heads towards the kitchen and I head upstairs.

"Who the fuck is that?" I ask and he's...... jerking off okay great.

"Uh...... haven't you ever heard of knocking?" He asks and slams the door and I hear rustling. Hm wonder what he was jerking off to? the door swings open and he punches me square in the face. I get a little dizzy and walk backwards gripping the staircase and yielding myself from tumbling down the stairs.

"Sorry..... nothing personal.... but you did just see my wanker. "

"Yeah about that-" he cuts me off.

"We never speak of it..... ever. " He says and I just nod agreeing 100%

"Why were you-?"

"Not important. " He motions for me to follow and he throws a bag over his back and we hop in the car.

"Um okay who do you think you are exactly?" That kid asks me pushing me out of the front seat and kicking me (literally) to the back.

"Uh I'm Louis Tomlinson I don't know who you think you're. " I say and grip him but he cuts my palm.