Proud to know

Liam's P.O.V.

Hey it's me! I know I disappeared for awhile well that's because I was out planning with my genius friend ash. He came up with this idea/plan whatever you wanna call it for (can't tell you just yet) and its gonna be absolutely amazing.

"What the fuck Liam? let me go I-I thought we were friends. "

"Were as in past tense you were my enemy as soon as you invited that curly haired idiot into our lives. "

"But why?" I scoff and smack him across the forehead.

"Why?! why?! you wanna know why?! because haven't you noticed bad things have happened ever since we met him? think about it truly think about he's the reason I became a killer. He's the reason why I accidentally killed Niall he's the reason why Louis left you he's the reason why you don't want Louis like you used to. He's the reason why Lou is sired to Niall everything is connected to Harry freakin Styles!" he licks his lips pondering over all this.

"He's the reason why Louis is sired to Niall?" gotcha.

"Yes. How else do you think he came up with that ridiculous idea?"

"So....... it's not true?"

"Oh it's true it's true it's just..... if we never met him Niall would've never met Louis vise versa. "

"No no no... no! he never meant for this to happen!"

"Maybe not..... but it happened didn't it?" he clamps his eyes shut shaking his head breathing heavily trying so hard to back him up.

"God zee he even left you for his ex. "

"It's not his ex they were still together. Plus he still kissed me didn't he?" I shrug

"I'm just saying...... do the math. " I say and leave him alone in the single room with just a lightbulb over his head.

Harry's P.O.V.

I forgot how aggressive me and Ash's sex actually is. It's REALLY aggressive. Anyways currently ash is asleep so I decided to call Zee since I need to explain a little more and vividly he didn't call but he could be mourning or something and I feel bad since I just had sex with Ash. I clear my throat and dial his number.

"Um hey zee it's me..... Harry are.... uh are you okay?" I ask and breath in and out.

"Yeah I'm doing just fine Harry." My eyes widen and I drop my phone covering my mouth and feel a few tears fall. I try to get out of this face stage and pick my phone back up.

"I take it you aren't okay?" he asks and I clamp my mouth shut and try to control myself as I feel my 'heron' kick in my hands itching for a weapon my adrenaline racing my heart thumping my mind fogged.

"Where are you? where are you and what have you done with him?" I ask angrily balling my hand into a fist.

"Well well well Harry to the rescue huh? I dig it. I'd give you directions But i'll have you know my brother has big plans and I never ever intend on crossing them beside-"

"Cut the bullshit where is HE?!" I shout my bones racking the house shaking the room silent.

"I won't tell you...... call Louis. " He says and hangs up.

"No wait!" I try to call back

"Fuck!" I say as it says the line is no longer of service. Louis? Louis the one sired to this Niall? I don't have that Louis's number. I think it over and realize his number is on the kitchen fridge in zee's house. I could book it but what about Ash? should I kill him? no that's wrong I know what he did was wrong but I'm trying to cut back. I grasp an idea and head down to his garage and grab the contents I need for this task and head back into the bedroom. Smirking I rip the black duct tape and place it on his mouth then I quickly grasp the chains and start to wrap it around his wrist. I tie it off grab a padlock and lock it then I grab the other chains and chain both his legs to the bed then I grab another padlock lock it in place and just because I cut his arm as he begins to bleed I didn't cut him enough to have him bleed out.