Harry I-I'm dying?

Harry's P.O.V.

STOP!" I yell and hop out. About a mile away from our house I find a piece of fabric on a tree branch. But the worst part? it's soaked in thick red savory uh blood. I grab it in my hand and hop back in the car and motion for him to continue.

"Go but when we get their I need you to stay inside the car and if you hear me whistle you go and don't hesitate don't look back you got it?" he furrow his eyebrows

"What's this about?" he asks confused and slightly scared you can tell.

"This. " I say holding it up and he sees it and the smell erupts from it and he looks like he's gagging but to me...... it's so goddamn intoxicating but I control it somehow and keep telling myself NO. We arrive and I feel the tears begin to blind my vision but I quickly wipe it away.

"Stay here. " I stutter out and he nods the car still running the headlines turned off like I instructed just in case he's here. There in the doorway is a whole bucketful of blood that looks like someone was dragged the door is ripped off and the windows are smashed. Please god please I keep whispering in my head as I walk in waiting for the unexpected. I take a deep breath and walk in. Immediately when I do I regret it.

"Hey Harry so glad you could join us. I guess you finally figured it out. " Liam sneers and I shake my head. There Niall is trapped by Liam's strong arm with a headlock and my mum is strapped down to the floor by Liam's feet with chains.

"I should've known. "

"You really should've. I mean I planned the whole thing. Why would I ask Lou if he did what I told him to do as soon as I called him? I mean honestly? and during your party? I didn't even know you I would never let a stranger into my house. I didn't mean for zee to get cut but...... I got carried away. Lou could never hurt a fucking fly! He scared you though didn't he? me? on the other hand....... I can kill easily. I can kill so well I already killed your pops. " He says and points to the body behind him and I feel my tears threatening to fall. My dad is laying there with blood stains on his wrists and blood still coming from his stomach. He cackles loudly and I just try hard not to feel completely horrible but truly it's hard.

"I mean you feel for it. You fell for everything I said I saw your blood the moment I saw you. You had some on your jacket and then I saw your hands and then when you left the bathroom I saw it all over the counter that you must've forgotten to wipe down. Hm bad that's bad I hope you didn't leave the crime scene with your prints did you now?" Niall whimpers under him.

"What's he talking about Harry?" He asks as Liam holds the knife up to his throat it's almost muffled but still clear.

"Nothing Niall nothing he's just trying to fuck with your head! he's holding a knife to your throat for Christ sake. Trust me Niall...... we're brothers. " Liam laughs loudly and face palms with his bare hand.

"The beauty of it. The beauty that I was gonna come here kill daddy and mommy dearest in order to inherit the fortune ha and then it turns out you guys aren't even related! so if I killed them you would've gotten the fortune all to your rotten self! It turns out my boyfriend here isn't so truthful and you backed him up about it! what a friend. so what did I do? I came up with a plan it's simple really. Hold on a sec. " He pauses and lets go of Niall who sits there and with one flick of the wrist..... he cuts my mums neck open hugely. She gags and she tries to put her hands to on it trying to stop the blood as instinct she rattles the chain and then just fall to the ground and I run over immediately towards her.

"No mum no you're gonna be okay..... NO!" I scream loudly and pound on the floor as her blood sits in a pool on her neck as she takes her last breath searching for air gagging on her own poison.