Into the woods

Liam's P.O.V.

"Cut my wrists? what kind of question is that?"

"Look it's a simple question yes or no? I need to know this. "

"Well........ I mean it's not hard it's just.... why would I want to?" I smirk my devilish smirk.

"I thought you'd say that. " I say and turn on the tv above my head.

"These are your friends. " I say and show him Calum's dead body, Luke tied up, and ash tied up.

"OMG what have you done to them?!" I chuckle

"They're here for more blood if we need it. If you do not complete the task I ask of you..... Say bye-bye to your precious friends. " I say and he whimpers closing his eyes breathing in and out.

"What do I have to do?" he says warily.

"All you have to do is stand inside a closes circle we will provide and slit your wrists into two separate bowls one for each wrist and voila your friends are safe. " I say nodding to him. He nods back looking down few sniffles are being heard. Okay this is getting dull.

"Well?..... what do you says?" I ask and he licks his lips.

"If I do this for you. I'll most likely die though correct?"

"Yeah probably but you will save 3 other people for helping is and we'll let you say goodbye. Life is tough with decisions isn't it?" he nods slowly and sighs running his hands through his hair.

"I'll do it. Just..... just let me see them beforehand. "

"Of course of course I will. Till tomorrow love. " I say and leave chuckling.

"Well?" Ash asks

"He fell for it. "

"What? no way. "

"I'm serious he has no idea that you're bad as well as Luke and Calum's dead so just relax and wait till tomorrow everything is going according to plan."

Harry's P.O.V.

"What are you going to do them?" I ask sniffling. He pouts looking at me running his godlike hands through my hair.

"Ooh love don't worry about them..... you call them friends? did you just what he did? he blew you completely off. "

"No he....... he knows we are together so he thinks I knew that's all."

"Yeah but do you think he'll forgive you even if you told him you didn't know? you really think he'll believe you? besides Niall controls him now he can just tell him not to and he'll obey right away. " I gasp at this as he chuckles slightly.

"You know about Niall too? how?"

"Love....... I made Niall. "

"Wh-....... what?" I say confused

Niall's P.O.V.

I know I told him I would stay but fuck that. He could be in trouble for all I know. He's my love I must protect him.

-- arriving at Liam's --

"Why the fuck does he live here? it's like a huge plantation. I wouldn't take Lou as a plantation owner let alone own slaves. Whoa whoa whoa backtrack he's not a slave owner is he? I shrug and look over the place. I decide to scout it before I do anything else. I see two guys and stop in my tracks looking them over.

"Oh yeah in two more hours the world will be ours aren't you excited Ash?" I know I've heard that name before.

"Can't wait. " The other boy groans