Sired

Louis's P.O.V.

He figured let it sit for 10 more minutes and the idiot I am I listened.

"Okay here we go!" he squeals and begins to rinse the dye out and I just wait for the finishing product as his body brushes against mine as he rinses my hair.

"Okay all done! You like it? I like it!" he says and I lift my head up blink and look at my hair in the mirror. I gasp and look it over.

"Niall I-" I pause and shake my head.

"I-I love it!"

"Really?" he asks looking sort of confused.

"Yes..... I-I do..... I-I do!" I stutter and hug him but our lips brush each other somehow and I look up at him.

"Ooh I'm sorry. " I apologize and he just smirks and grabs me. He pins be against the wall next to the fireplace.

"It's okay it happens. " He says and kisses me softly.

"What the-?"

"It happens. " I raise an eyebrow and kiss him in a chaste way.

"Hey!" I shrug laughing resting my hands around his neck.

"It happens. " I say and he smirks and next thing I know he's grabbing my legs and putting them around his waist and I direct him to the bedroom through kissing. What the hell is wrong with me? it must be the stress or whatever.

Zayn's P.O.V.

I sigh looking over the blinking lights below me and smile turning my hand over so you can see the bluejay I have. Lou told me to get it since I'm 'sensitive' and he got an deer since he's 'silent but lovely' which I suppose is true it's just..... funny. I actually miss him real bad..... last time I had jimmy I mean sort of we were friends but now.... now it's like I'm alone even though I do have Harry but he's a mess after I told him its just us two an- wait? he is sad that we are together alone? hm? well I guess I can't judge him since I just said I'm alone when after all we both live here now just as I promised. I feel like I'm missing something else besides just Louis cuz my heart it's like shrinking or someone is squeezing the life out of it and it hurts.

"Hey. You alright?"

"Oh yeah I'm cool I-I was just thinking. "

"So you're sure he left on his own and Liam doesn't have him right?"

"It's alright it's only been 2 weeks I can live. "

"Yeah. "

"Yeah. " I just repeat. Well this just got awkward.

"Uh-"

"So I-" we both say in unison

"You first. " We both say again and I laugh nervously.

"Go ahead. " I say beating him and he just nods.

"Well I was just going to say I'm going to...... uh..... Go and talk to the deputy so-and-so i'll be back soon. "

"Why?"

"Oh just......closure. " he says and I can respect that.

"I understand." He stops walking though and turns around looking at me.

"What were you going to...... y'know say?"

"Oh I was just going to say do you want to go on a date?" I face palm. Dude what the fuck?

"I-I mean I-I didn't-"

"Okay. " He just says and walks out but sticks his head back in.

"Text me the info..... date. " He says and walks out. What the fuck did I just say?