To close

Louis's P.O.V.

"Good job babe you told him. " My eyes dilate and I feel dizzy. I shake my head and my heart seems to do a double take.

"Niall..... why did I just do that?"

"What do you mean love?"

"I mean....... why did I just......tell my fiancé to move on?"

"Cuz you are. " He snorts and grabs my ass. I giggle and then turn serious.

"No..... no but..... I love him..... don't I?" he shakes his head

"No Lou....... you love me. " My memories leave and the only thing my mind is filled with are memories of my beautiful snowflake Niall.

"Oh yeah! I love you Niall of course I do. " I say and he nods and grabs me kissing me roughly. He pats my ass then sets me down.

"Now why don't we visit these boys hm? lets catch Zayn in the act huh?"

"No why? I just want to be with you. I left him for you. I ran away so I didn't have to die from heart break all he'll do is bring horrible memories I don't want that. "

"Oh okay.... we'll wait awhile then. " I just nod and he nods back.

Niall's P.O.V.

Who is this British babe?! I've never seen him but apparently he knew Harry. That's flipping awesome. I can't believe he doesn't want to visit him though I want to visit him and tell him I'm okay and I was reborn somehow. I'm a little more rebellious but Harry always was and I'm more of a perv i'd say. I want to see Harry but then it's like I don't cuz I just want to spend every waking minute with this gorgeous angel Louis forever.

Harry's P.O.V.

Zayn....... Louis is sired to Niall!"

"Sired? what does that even mean?"

"So basically he's..... Niall is like Louis god so he does everything he says or asks him to do. "

"WHAT?!"

"Well the way you explain it that's how I see it. I mean if he really loves you why would he throw your chemistry away for a stranger?"

"Yeah I guess you're right.... but why is he sired?" I shake my head

"That I don't know....... they must've had a connection. It probably wasn't like sexual or anything just..... when they met they just had that like telekinesis bond. You have never heard of this........ other Niall?"

"No..... you?"

"Just my Niall but that's not physically possible y'know?"

"Yeah..... right. So what are we going to do?"

"Not sure yet haven't thought about it. First thing first before anything we need to know where he is. "

"Louis? probably Doncaster. " He says and I nod

"You absolutely sure?"

"No but...... I-I mean where else could he be?"

"I don't know you know him more than I do. Where did he like to go away to? where was his favorite place in the world? did he like traveling? y'know that kind of stuff. "

"So what should I do?" I ponder over in my head my gears trying to click and mash but its almost impossible with this venom pumping through my veins making my heart race like a jack rabbit knocking my concentration.

"Well I think the most wise thing to do.... would probably you go off and find him. Try to think over where he would like to stay. In the meantime I will stay here and look up and try to think of ways to break this sire bond sound like a deal?"