In transformation

Harry's P.O.V.

"Ooh no.... I-I have to go. " I say and grab my bag and zee widens his eyes and reaches for me but I'm to quick. I sob uncontrollably and try to leave this house as its to sicken to stay another minute.

"No please Harry i'll be all alone. Don't leave me you said you stay right there forever. " I sniffle and hit my sides.

"I always will be..... I'm just a phone call away whenever you need me i'll be there for you I promise but I-I have to go. "

"Why? why what about us?" I hate myself.

"There is no us. I-I can't..... I-I just can't control myself when I'm around him. " I see the pain written on his face as the tears begin to build up and mine just splash the ground.

"No..... us?" I shake my head. God I really really hate myself right now.

"I-I'm sorry Zee. " I say I open the door but look back at him and his face is lowered.

"Screw this. " I say to myself and run up to him grab his face in my hands and kiss him roughly. His eyelids flutter closes as does mine and we just kiss in bliss. I shake my head and moan letting go.

"I had to do that...... at least once. " I say as walk out zee chasing me as soon as I close the door. He opens it and runs out at us.

"Harry please...... how do I move on now?" he asks and I shrug walking into the car and ash just drives away he just stands there in the middle of the street and I just sigh turning around and watch the road take me away from Bradford.

Zayn's P.O.V.

What the hell?! he just said how he will always have my back and will always be here for me and now! now he's gone! I shake my head lowering it as I walk back slowly towards the house. When suddenly there's a sharp object pressed against my throat and I stop breathing as the other hand is wrapped around my waist pulling me into him.

"Don't move or your uvula will be on the ground in 3 seconds. " I nod and feel my blood slowly trickling down his knife. He nods takes the knife off and thrusts a bag on my head.

"Sorry it's nothing personal...... just business. " he says and the next thing I know everything is black and I'm knocked into my deep thought.

Louis's P.O.V.

"What the hell?" I say getting up and see Niall next to me and I'm laying on a plush bed. I shake my head and rid my mind of the intense smell in this room. I slip on my boxers that I apparently didn't sleep in and a plain black t shirt with Morissey on it and grab my phone and make sure Niall is out. He is so I just walk out of the house right in front and look at my phone. Why haven't I called zee. I haven't talked to him in like...... a few weeks. I know we had a fight be jade he lost the engagement band and I got pissed I was going to go back into the routine where I just run away but now that I think about it it's pretty silly and I need to learn how to just learn from my mistakes and deal with our problem. I gather all my confidence and courage and dial his number. I lick my lips hearing the 3rd ring and get nervous why is he picking up?

Then I hear the phone go on and I sigh in relief.

"Zee? oh god I'm sorry..... I'm such a dick I'm so sorry I haven't called and disappeared I know it's childish of me but I've learned and changed. I'm coming home just tell me everything's going to be okay will you?"

"Well with the look of things........ no 'id say its just about the opposite. " my heart aches my stomach feel upset and I feel like vomiting.

"L-Liam? what are you-? why do you have zee's phone? OMG are you home?! don't fucking touch him I-I'll be right there I-I swear Liam if you so anything do to him I'll-"