Alone

Harry's P.O.V.

"Harry Harry Styles where is he?!" I hear and can't help but smile. He's genuinely worried about me.

"Right here see. " I say and hold my arm up. He pass by the security guard and rushes towards me hugging me tightly sighing into my back.

"Thank god you're alright! wait are you alright?"

"Yeah I'm fine it was just a huge misunderstanding. Lets just...... lets get out of here. " I nod interlocking our hands sparks plying but I brush it off.

"I'm so glad you're okay...... I was so worried. " He does look flustered. His hair is tousled in the back making it look like a shrub his eyes are widen his mouth agape and his body shaking slightly.

"Yeah you do look....... unkempt. " I say and he raises an eyebrow

"Flustered fancy word for flustered. " He nods smiling.

"Well if anything happened to you..... I wouldn't be a me to forgive myself. " I furrow my eyebrows.

"Why?" I ask confused

"Because...... you were looking up stuff for my fiancé. " My eyes lower and I realize I got in trouble for Lou but then again I was looking over my house anyways.

"Well don't beat yourself up about it I'm fine. " I say and he nods hopping I'm the car as do I.

"So figure anything out?"

"I think...... of Louis was the first person Niall has seen then that would lead to his sire bond unless he's a vampire which I highly doubt. " I say and he chuckles.

"So in order to break it we need to......?" he trails off and I bite my lip. I sigh just do the right thing or he might find out and he'll never forgive you. don't be a dummy.

"You can't. " It slips I curse under my breath closing my eyes and shaking my head only enough for myself to notice. He lowers his head but lifts it after the light turns green.

"What?" I throw my head back to look at him.

"I-I'm sorry zayn. He's gone. " I say and he looks down and I see tears slip. He nods and tries to smile but between the headlights that shine when we pass a car just heightens his sadness and I can feel his pain his heart crushing. He places his free hand over his mouth as he drives probably keeping himself from making choking noises as he sniffles. I shake my head feeling a couple tears fall just looking at him.

"Zayn I-"

"It's okay Harry....... I-I just need some time alone. " I push my lips into my mouth and nod keeping silent. I feel so bad. If I just told him the truth about what I am and what you have to do he'd probably love me forever except he would love Lou when he gets him back so either way it wouldn't work out right? when we get home he unbuckled his seat belt and thrust the door open slamming it and crying as he runs towards the door and up to his room slamming the door. I sit in the car thinking things over and just look up at the car roof and close my eyes trying to refrain myself. I lick my lips and head inside after a good hour of considering it but figure Zayn would be disgusted by me and kick me out of he knew what I was. I sit on the couch alone and debate about talking to him. He said he wanted to be alone but don't they all say that? I'm about to get up and walk to his room when my phone goes off. I feel a shiver go down my back and get goosebumps and close my eyes and rub them then look down at the phone. I shake my head and decide to pick it up anyways. I gulp and answer the phone.

"H-Hello?"

"Harry? Harry baby how are you?" I bite my lip and groan inwardly.

"I-I'm good..... w-why are you calling me?" I ask and he clears his throat.