Chapter 14

Its been 6 months since I was anounced pregnant.  I've been relieved of my duties, thanks to Toothless.  He's so protective, which is nice in a way.  But the time has come for me to have the pups.  Technically,  im supposed to have the pups tonight, so I have to get going this morning.

I walked, well, more like waddled, to Toothless since I knew he was just downstairs.  I saw him sleeping on the floor, next to Hiccup, who had to give up his bed for me to sleep in.  I nudged Toothless awake.

"Huh?  Oh, Northstar.  Is it time?"  I nodded.  "Okay."  He woke up Hiccup and we walked outside, to the nearby cliff.  I looked back at the two boys who never gave up on me.  Toothless was my mate and Hiccup had become my best friend.  I nuzzled Toothless and put my forehead to Hiccup.

I turned back to Toothless, "Okay, you can come and check on me and the pups tomorrow night."  He nodded and I turned, jumped off the cliff, and flew.  It was kinda hard but I managed.  

~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~

Well I flew for three hours before I stumbled upon my home island.  For Night Furies, we have our pups in the same cave we were born.  The island, which was covered in dead bodies and ashes, was now bursting with life and was surprisingly green.  I felt a pain in my stomach and I knew it was time.

~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, after finding my old cave and spending 3 hours in labor I had seven eggs laying against my belly.  They would crack in about an hour and I had to make sure I kept them warm.  I even fell asleep, but was awoken by the first egg beginning to hatch.  Night Fury eggs are all black so you never know what the pup is gonna look like until they hatch.

Night Fury eggs are unlike any other.  Instead of them exploding, the pup cracks the top of the egg and it mealts away like lava, turning to ash.

The first egg melted and a boy stretched and yawned.  He was a black with a dark blue tint to his body and his eyes were the same color as my blue eye.  I named him Cerres (pronounced sarus).  The seconded egg hatched and a beautiful girl lay on the ground.  She had deep red tail fins and her eyes were a bright red.  I named her Ruby.  The third was a girl with pure black scales, but tiny white spots dotted her body.  She had deep blue eyes and was now called Dipper.  The fourth pup hatched and was another little girl.  She had the most gorgeous eyes.  They were a mix of mine and Toothless'.  Her body was jet black, like her parents.  I named her Kawaii.  The last three eggs were boys.  One was black with grey spots around his green eyes and I named him Leo.  Another was black with a red tint to his scales and red eyes.  I named him Scorch. The Last one was the runt.  He was jet black with no special markings.  But I knew he was different when he oppened his eyes.  They were different colors.  One was my deep blue eye and the other was Toothless' yellow green eyes.  I named him Hiccup.  I knew he was going to be the strongest of them all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dont worry, the story doesn't end here!