Chapter 2

Hi!  Thanks for reading!  I have had this idea for a while and am now turning it into a book!  Thanks for your guy's support! Oh, and most of the book is from one perspective.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I passed out after the man cut my tainl.  I knew it would never grow back.  Everything else, scars.  

I woke up to human voices, but didn't move.  

Suddenly I felt a cold hand run over my cut and bruised leg.  My eyes shot open and the boy backed away.  He had green eyes and messy brown hair.  I noticed five other humans stood behind him, two girls and three boys.  The boy who touched me whispered something to the girl with blue eyes and blonde hair.  I growled a warning and tried to get up, but fell back down.

"No, stay down, you're hurt," the boy who touched me said.  He rushed toward me and I shot a plasma blast at him, missing by an inch.

"Hiccup!"  The blond haired girl yelled.  The other humans backed up as dragons rushed forward to protect them.  Wait, protect them?

I saw a Zippleback, Nadder, Nightmare, and Gronkle.  But I didn't care about them.  I was focused on the Night Fury that came to the protection of the boy, who's name I assumed was Hiccup.

The Night Fury looked just like me but had different eyes.  His were a yellow green while I had two different colored eyes.  One was a deep sea green and the other and dark blue.  He wrapped his tail around the boy and roared at me.

"HEY!  Back off, stranger.  I will kill you if you try to harm him again!"  He said.

"THEN DON'T LET HIM NEAR ME!" I roared back.

Suddenly, the rest of the humans, who I didn't notice sneak up behind me, jumped on my tail and back, while a strong dark-haired boy tied my mouth shut.  Damit!  I felt my legs being tied together, as well as my wings.  Hiccup nodded approval and told the others to bring me back to Berk, wherever that is.

I was lifted off the ground as four of the dragons (Well, five if you count the two Zippleback heads) picked up the ropes restraining me.

~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~

After what felt like hours of being flown against my will, I saw an island come into veiw.  I also noticed it was crawling with humans.  No, no, no!  I began to struggle agaist the ropes, but failed to free myself.

Humans cheered as the other Night Fury flew into the village.

Hiccup jumped off and ran into a building while the other dragons set me gently on the gound.  Hiccup walked out with large man with a long mustache and a missing leg and hand.  I saw he had a knife attached were his missing hand was.  I struggled once again against the ropes and even managed to brake the rope tied around my mouth.  Everyone jumped back as I shot a weak plasma blast at the man with the knife.  Hiccup quickly jumped on me head and wrapped another rope around my mouth.  I was once again vunerable.

The man no longer had a knife, but a wooden hand.  He got closer as I growled a warning.  He looked me over and turned to Hiccup.

"Well, the lass is gonna need a lot of time to recover and medicine needs to be rubbed on the cuts every morning. "

"Alright, Gobber. Thanks."  Hiccup said as I was once agian lifted into the air.

I was taken to a large arena and gently set down again.  The girl, whom Hiccup called Astrid, opened a pen then left.  All but Hiccup and the Night Fury did the same.  They also shut the gate on their way out.  Great, how am I gonna escape now?!?!?!?!

The boy approched me slowly. I growled, but stayed still.  He took out I knife and I paniced.  The Night Fury pinned me down as Hiccup cut the ropes.

When every rope had been cut, the Night Fury let me go and I limped over to the open pen.

"Well, buddy, looks like you finally got a friend," Hiccup said as he shut the door and locked my pen.