Chapter 4

"Ground all dragons!  No one leaves this island without me saying so!"  I heard Hiccups father, Stoick, command as four vikings struggled to drag me into a pen in a place they called the Hanger.

"Wait, what?"  Hiccup complained, "Why?  Just because some guy you know is stiring up trouble on some far away island-"

"Because Drago is a mad man-"

"Well, then lets go talk to him and change his mind."

"Ugh, Hiccup minds won't be changed."

"But I-"

"No, son, you will stay here and take care of the new Night Fury."  Stoick yelled.

Hiccup sighed in defeat and walked over to my pen.  "Well girl, looks like we're stuck here.  Unless..."  Hiccup ran off and Toothless slowly walked over to me.  I coward away.

"No, Northstar, I'm not gonna hurt you," he said softly.

"Yes, you will.  That's all any dragon has done to me!"  I yelled at him.

"Well, I'm sorry for that, but I promise, I will never hurt you."  I looked into his green eyes and saw a hint of love.  I got up and walked over to him.

"Toothless?  You-you mean your not gonna yell at me or bite me?"  He looked horrified I'd ask him this.

"Other dragons have done this to you?  They gave you all those scars?"  I nodded and he growled.  

"I WILL KILL ANY DRAGON OR PERSON WHO EVER TRIES TO HURT YOU AGAIN!"

I knew he was telling the truth, but could I ever love someone again?  

Hiccup appeared suddenly.  "Come on Toothless, we need to go."  Toothless looked at me once more and walked away.

"Wait, Toothless?"  He stopped to listen.  "Um, would you mind sleeping with me tonight?"  He lifted his head in surprise and turned to me.  He had a soft smile and layed down behind me in the pen, of which he somehow managed to open.  I snuggled into him as he wrapped his tail around mine.  Hiccup locked the cage and told us good night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Northstar, come on wake up."  I felt a paw shake me awake.  It's been two days since I fell for Toothless.  I opened my eyes and Toothless had his saddle on.  Wait, what?

"Toothless, whats going o-?" I noticed Hiccup walking slowly toward me with a contraption in his arms.

"Okay, girl.  Can you please just hold still.  I looked to Toothless and he nodded slightly.  I did as I was told and Hiccup walked back to my tail.

I growled as he touched my remaining tail fin.  Suddenly I felt something on the otherside, like a tail fin.  I looked back and saw Hiccup admireing his work.  I paniced at the new feeling and tried to get the thing off me.  Hiccup yelled at me to wait as the thing opened, to make my tail complete.  I stared wide eyed at it and it moved with me other fin.   I was amazed. 

"Alright, lets go," Hiccup said as he hopped on Toothless.  

"Northstar, stay close to me," Toothless expalined as we took off.  I did so.  i felt amazing to be back in the sky.  I noticed it was around midnight as we flew East.  

~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~

"Toothless where are we going, we've been flying for hours."  The sun wasjust coming up.

"I don't know."  he replied.

Suddenly, I heard a growl from Toothless and he was looking into the clounds next to him.  There stood a masked person.  They disappeared under the clouds and Hiccup told us not to make any sudden movements.

Out of no where came a dragon with the masked person on its back.  It stopped in front of us and it hovered with four wings.  I flew behind Toothless out of fear.  The masked person pointed a long staff at Hiccup and before I could process anything, a dragon swung down and gabbed Hiccup off Toothless.

"TOOTHLESS," Hiccup yelled as I tried to catch Toothless.  He crashed into the ice below and sunk underwater.  I landed on the ice and he came to the surface. 

"Toothless, behind you!"  I yelled as I saw dragons take him under.

I paniced.  I felt anger and flew toward the direction of Hiccup.  It was amazing, I herd of dragons flew in front of me, with the four winged one in front and a dragon holding Hiccup.  He yelled something at the maksed person.  I tried to catch up as they flew into a cave.  

The dragon holding Hiccup dropped him in the middle of a bunch of dragons.  I flew to him and wrapped my tail around him.  I didn't trust him, but needed to protect him.  The dagons who took Toothless flew in and dropped him on  the ground.  Hiccup and I ran to him.  I nuzzled him as Hiccup hugged him.  The masked rider showed himself and walked toward us, dropping his staff and sheild.  I hide behind Toothless as he protected both of us.  The person did a weird hand thing and Toothelss was on the gorund, purring.  He reached out to Hiccup and gasped.

"Hiccup?"  It was a female voice and she took her helmet off.  There, standing before us was a beautiful woman.

"Uhh, should I... should I know you?"  Hiccup questioned.

"No, you were only a babe.  But a mother never forgets."

Hiccup gasped and the person quieted him.

"Come," she said. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yay! So Northstar loves Toothless!  He has a mate!