Chapter 5

A/N: Okay so if you've seen the second movie imagine everything else with the other characters are happing at the same as this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Wait, wait just a minute! Your my mother?!?!?!?! I have questions. " Hiccup said as toothless pushed him up a rock. "Like where have you been all this time. Everyone thinks your dead. Everyone thinks you were killed by d-" hiccup was cut off.

We walked into what looked like a dragon sanctuary. Dragons flew around a tall piece of ice covered in moss and plants. A Nightmare flew over us and I ran up next to Toothless. He gladly covered me in his wing. Toothless growled and looked up. Hiccup gasped and I cowarded under Toothless' wing even more. There hung the four-winged dragon with Hiccups mother on its back.

''So this is where you've been all these years?''

She nodded. ''Do you like it?''

''It's incredible.''

I was so focused on the conversation that I didn't notice that ten or so dragons had surrounded us. One tried to sniff Toothless and he growled. The dragons flew off and Hiccup' s mom asked she could touch us. Hiccup nodded and she walked over. I backed away as Toothless sniffed her hand. He smiled as she ran her hand over his head. He purred and wrapped himself around her. She looked to me with wide eyes. She walked toward me and I half whimpered, half growled. Toothless came to me and protected me.

She shrugged and turned to Hiccup. ''Where'd you find them?''

Hiccup shrugged. ''Toothless was shot down and injured and we found Northstar on a beach, covered in cuts and bruises.''

Hiccup's mom looked angry and asked, ''Did Drago or his hunters do this?''

''Well, Toothless was my fault and we don't really know Northstar's story.'' She sighed and looked to the four winged dragon.

''Well, I guess the important thing is that they're safe.''

Hiccup nodded and asked how she managed to stay alive all these years.

''Oh, Cloudjumper never meant to harm me. I guess he figured I belonged here.... in the home of the great Bewilderbeast.''

We walked to a cliff and looked into a lake. A huge white dragon slept. Hiccups mom whistled and the dragon woke. I knew exactly what it was; the alpha species. It was the same kind of dragon he man with the staff used to control me with. I coward beneath Toothless' wing as it lifted its giant head to look at us. Hiccups mom bowed, as well as Toothless. Hiccup stared up at the beast in amazment.

Suddenly, I fell to the ground and blacked out.