Chapter 12

Its been 7 months since we defeated the Alpha and I became the new one. My job was not easy, to put it simply. I had to make sure none of the dragons fought, do this, do that.... sigh. I've had very little time with Toothless. Man I dont think I could be the Alpha wihout him.

I was working with a young hobblegrunt when I heard an all too familliar voice behind me.

''Hey baby,'' I turned to be face to face with my mate.

''Hey Toothless,'' I replied.

''Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go spend sometime together, just us, tonight.'' I smiled and licked his cheek.

''That would be wonderful.''

''Great! We have to walk there, so we'll leave when you're done here.'' He walked away and I turned back to the hobblegrunt.

~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~

''Ready?'' I nuzzled Toothless and we began out walk. We entered the forest and walked for about an hour. We talked about random stuff along the way.

We came to a small opening and passed through it. We entered a little cove and I saw a pile of smoked Atlantic cod next to the pond.

I gasped, ''Toothless his is amazing!" I walked around and explored a little.

''This is where Hiccup befriended me and I learned to trust him.'' I smiled. This was a special place, I could feel it. Toothless was sitting next to the fish and I joined him. We ate dinner and talked some more.

Eventually I just had to say, ''Toothless, I want a family.'' He looked surprised then licked my cheek.

''I've been waiting for you to say that.''