Chapter 1

Hi Guys!  So this is my second book, so please check out my first one!  Thanks for reading!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He screamed at me, trying for the last time to get me to bow down to him.  I refused and he lowered the staff he always beat me with.  He stared at me in disbelief.  After a few minutes of his staring, he called over a few men and spoke to them.  I couldn't understand what they were saying, but knew enough that it wasn't good.  The men slowly walked toward me with spears and knives, all with evil grins on their faces.  I was too exhausted to fight the torture I knew was coming.

I screamed out in pain as one of the men cut my leg and another clipped the tip of one of my sensers.  I could do nothing but lay there and take it.  

After many more cuts and stabs, all the men backed away.  The man with the staff form earlier, walked to the front of the group.  He held a knife and cut some symbols, which I assumed was his name, into my side.  

"Tsk, tsk.  Too bad you didn't listen to me."  He explained with an evil tone.

He walked behind me.  After all these years of torture and pain, I had never felt that amount of pain.  He stalked back infront of me..... with half of my tail finn in his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's short but just wanted to give you a taste of what is to come.

Read

Comment

Vote

Thanks!