Chapter 5: Dear Lord have mercy...

CHAPTER 5

Don’t ask me how we got to his bed because I honestly don’t know. One second he was kissing me like there was no tomorrow and the next I was laying flat on my back with him on top of me, no shirt and my arms pinned to either side of my head. I had never been so turned on in my life and damned if he wasn’t enjoying himself! 

At the moment his lips were on my neck, kissing soft trails down to my shoulder, he paused briefly to suck on a spot and I quivered and moaned in response. I could feel his shallow breathing against my skin as he made his way down to my chest, where he didn’t hesitate to take my rigid nipple into his mouth, his tongue swirling around and around and suckling. I gasped when he bit down gently and I felt him smile against my heated flesh. I strained against the hands that held me prisoner, I wanted to touch him.

Needed to touch him!

He lifted his head, his lust filled eyes finding mine in the partially lit room, his eyes held promises of something great and I swallowed hard at the thought, he smiled, a smile full of mischief and dipped his head once more his mouth moving lower still, as he released my arms and placed his on my hips.

When I felt his breath at my waist my breath caught and I felt my arousal swell even more, practically begging to be touched. All that could be heard in the room was the sounds of our breaths and I moaned, then gasped on his name when he  cupped me and squeezed gently. He trailed soft kisses across my waist, and further down my thighs which drifted apart of their own accord. He had touched everywhere but the place that needed it the most.

“Please” I moaned hoping he’d understand where I was going with this. His answering smile told me he did and I watched as he neglected that part of my anatomy all together and slid back up my body, grinding against my flesh a he did. The rough feel of the fabric against my swollen member sent a sharp shot of pleasure through my system and I arched off the bed, my nails now biting into his shoulders drawing blood.

“You like that?’ he whispered into my ear and I shivered at the feel of his warm breath on my lobe.

He rose up above me reaching into his bedside table and I was intoxicated by his scent, a faint hint of after shave, the woodsy smell of the outdoors and the unique manly scent of Carson. All Carson. I took the opportunity to run my hands down his chest, eliciting a loud moan from the man who was stretched above me still shuffling around in the drawer.

Spurred on by his response I let my hands drift lower, when I reached the waist band of his jeans I felt his abdomen tighten. I had to slide down a bit on the bed in order to slide my hand into his jeans where I felt the soft matte of public hair but before I could move further, he grasped my hand and trapped them both above my head using only one of his. I groaned in disappointment.

“Not so fast.” he grinned. In his other hand he held a tube of lube. I froze, this was it, I’d never done this before and I braced myself for the pain that was sure to come, closing m eyes tight, my breathing shallow.

“Relax.” I heard him whisper in my ear before he took my mouth into his once more, gently suckling on my lower lip until all my anxiety was washed away and all I could fell was pleasure

“That’s it baby, I won’t hurt you.” he whispered against my lips. His hand closed around my member and I sucked in a sharp breath.

I can’t stand this anymore! Was my last thought before his hand started to move my body exploded in a wave of pleasure….

                                                AUTHOR'S NOTES

THE FIRST DRAFT WAS LONG AND NAUGHTY..lol BUT THIS CHAPTER IS ONLY SHORT BECAUSE I WANTED TO KEEP THIS IN PG13 AND IF I HAD POSTED THE FIRST DRAFT IT WOULD HAVE TO BE RATED R...OH AND ALSO..IT'S SHORT BECAUSE I'M UPLOADING CHAPTER 6 IN FIVE MINUTES SO.. HERE ARE THE SHOUT OUTS..

ShoUt OuTs: To myusernameisusername (lol) and to heyouy1234..you guys are amazing!!!! Thanks for  you support <3

GRACIAS TO YOU ALLLLL...ENJOY! -DoUbLe.A

-unedited