Epilogue

Jades POV

Today is the day. I have everything planned out. I have distracted Perrie so that Leigh and Jesy can set everything up. I don't think Perrie suspects anything.

Perrie and I have been dating for 4 years now. I've decided recently that she is the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with. The person I want to call mine forever.

I want to marry her.

"Hey Pez, are you busy today?" I asked and look at her, "No I'm free today, why?" She said, "I want to take you out on a date" I said, "Oh ok, you have me all day" she replied with a big smile and pecked my lips. "What time is this date?" She asked, "Its at 4" I said and she nodded.

———

I just finished getting ready for my date with Perrie, it's currently 3:50. "Baba you ready?" I asked Perrie, "Yea I'm ready!" She said and walked out of the room. When I saw her I lost my breath, "Wow" I breathed out, "You look beautiful too" she said and pecked my lips, "Shall we?" She said, "Yea, you sit in the car I have to get my purse" I said and she nodded. I ran to our room and got the ring and ring box I hid. I also grabbed my purse and left.

I hopped into the car and drove to a fairly fancy restaurant. I hopped out of the car and opened the door for her, "Thank you" she said and smiled, "Always" I said and pecked her lips. "Reservations for Thirlwall", "Right over here" and they led us to our table.

After we ordered our food we talked a bit. "I love you" I said and held her hand, "I love you too" she said with a slight blush on her face.

We finished eating it was 5:36 so I drove us to the next location. I took her to a park. It had fairy lights and beautiful decorations. As she took in the decorations, I put on the music and started to sing a song perfect for this situation. I started to sing 'Marry Me' by Jason Derulo.

105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do
And you know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough
I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

I sang and started to dance with her slowly.

How many girls in the world can make me feel like this?
Baby I don't ever plan to find out
The more I look, the more I find the reasons why
You're the love of my life
You know one of these days when I get my money right
Buy you everything and show you all the finer things in life
Will forever be enough, so there ain't no need to rush
But one day, I won't be able to ask you loud enough
I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

I continued to sing. We slow danced like we did when we were at our high school prom.

And if I lost everything
In my heart it means nothing
'Cause I have you, girl I have you
So get right down on bended knee
Nothing else would ever be
Better, better
The day when I say
I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me

I continued to sing before I spun her. While she was spinning I got the ring out of my pocket and got on one knee. She stopped spinning and looked at me. She started to tear up as I took her hand in mine.

"You have made me the happiest woman in the world! You are the reason I smile. The reason I want to wake up in the morning. The reason I'm happy. The reason I want to live. You give me life. You make me feel loved. Like I have a purpose. You are my life. I don't know how I could live without you. You're amazing. You are beautiful inside and out! You're incredibly talented and never fail to amaze me or make me laugh. You never fail to put a smile on my face or make me happy. There will be ups and downs but I'm willing to take that risk if it means being with you." I said and took a deep breath as the rest of the song plays.

"You are the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. The person I want to call mine forever. The person I want to share my life with. The one I want to be stuck with until the day I die. The person that I make happy. The person I see when I wake up everyday. I want to look into your beautiful blue eyes and tell you how much you mean to me." I finished my speech and by now I was tearing up too. Finally, after on deep breath I ask the question.

"Perrie Louise Edwards, Will you marry me?"

I'll say will you marry me
I swear that I will mean it
I'll say will you marry me
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Ooh whoa ooh oh
Would you marry me baby
105 is the number that comes to my head
When I think of all the years I wanna be with you
Wake up every morning with you in my bed
That's precisely what I plan to do....

And with that the song ended just as I asked the question. Perrie looked at me crying.

"Yes!" She said and started to cry even more. I slid the ring on her finger. I stood up and pulled her into a kiss. When I pulled away from the kiss I instantly pulled her into a tight meaningful hug. I hugged her for a few minutes swaying back and forth slightly. "I love you" I said in her beautiful blonde hair. "To the moon and back" she finished and I started to cry from happiness.

———
No ones POV

From that day on Jade would wake up to see the blonde sleeping like a princess next to her. A smile would immediately make its way up to her face as she stared at her lover sleeping next to her. Every night she would give her lover a kiss goodnight and wish her sweet dreams. Every morning when her lover woke up she would compliment her, saying how beautiful she looked or telling her how much she loved her. Even when they argued Jade would do these things. Perrie would always appreciate everything Jade did. When Jade comes home late from work she would always find a letter from Perrie saying how she missed her and hoping she had a good day and telling her she loved her.

They would always hangout with Jesy and Leigh. Leigh finally told Jesy about her crush about a month after Jade proposed to Perrie. Leigh found out that Jesy liked her too. Jade and Perrie would have double dates with Jesy and Leigh occasionally.

Perrie lost contact with her parents. Although she was a bit sad, she was ok. She had Jade and her best friends. They are her family. Jades parents also love Perrie.

They had a Reputation for Love.

The End

A/N : This story has come to an end. I hope you guys enjoyed the story. This chapter was probably my favorite chapter to write because it was so cute. This is my first story ever!!! I hope it was good. Thank you all for reading my story. Feel free to vote and comment your opinions or any ideas for a new story!! ❤️😊