Chapter 9

Perries POV

After I read Jades last text I started to cry. What have I done? I can't believe that I hurt Jade. I'm so stupid and now she doesn't even want to talk to me. You really messed up this time Edwards.

———

Jades POV

I started to pack my bags for Jesys sleepover. I tried to make it look like I wasn't crying for hours so they wouldn't question anything. Once I got all the stuff I needed I left the house. I arrived in 15 minutes. "Hey Jade" Jesy said pulling me into a hug, "Hey" I said and hugged back, then I went to hug Leigh, "Hey Leigh" I said "Hey Poopey" She said and we all sat on the couch. "So Jade you didn't invite Perrie?" Leigh asked and just hearing her name made me break down, "Leigh what did you do?" Jesy said slapping Leigh's arm, "Ow, I'm sorry I didn't know" she said, "Do you want to talk about it? It might make you feel better?" Leigh asked and I nodded. I told them the whole story and at the end I was a sobbing mess. "I'm going to kill that- " Jesy started to say, but I interrupted her, "Jesy please don't. I don't want to see her hurt" I sniffled, "But-" she started to say, "Please Jesy I'm begging you. Hurting her is the last thing I want to do" I said, "Ugh Fine only because I love you" She said and they both gave me a hug. "How about we watch a movie?" Leigh said trying to lighten the mood, "Sure" I said, she got up and put on 'Pitch Perfect'. By the end of the movie I wasn't crying anymore. Some parts of the movie was funny and it made me a little happier. "Thanks guys I really appreciate it, you guys are the best" I said and hugged them. We decided to go out and buy ice cream. As we ate the ice cream we walked to the park and sat down on the bench. Jesy and Leigh went on a walk around the park, so I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the nice cool weather. A few minutes later I felt something touching my leg. I opened my eyes to see a small little dog. It was a small Pomeranian. It was a golden color and was very fluffy. I didn't see Leigh or Jesy, then I remembered they said they were walking around the park for a while. Then I hear a very familiar voice say "Hatchi!".

It's a bit too familiar. I look at the person who called the dogs name and I froze when I saw who the person was, Perrie Edwards. She looked in my eyes and I felt my eyes start to water. "Jade.." I heard her angelic voice speak, I felt a tear roll down my face and I was speechless. She walked closer to me and was about 6 feet away from me. I wanted to move but I couldn't. It felt like I was stuck, then I felt the dog tugging on my pants, "Jade.. can we talk?" I heard Perrie say as I looked up, "Jade we're back!" I heard Leigh scream, Perrie and I both looked at Jesy and Leigh walking towards us. "Oh Perrie you're here too" I hear Jesy say a bit annoyed, "Um yea I just saw Jade and wanted to talk to her" she said, "Oh sorry Perrie, but we were actually just leaving right now" Jesy said and grabbed my arm and we started to walk away I turned around to look at her and saw the sadness in her eyes.

Perries POV

I looked at Jade as she walked away with Jesy, then her other best friend Leighanne started to walk and turned to me, "You really hurt her Perrie. Like really hurt her. I liked you two together but you broke her heart. Like her hearts just glass and you just smashed it on the ground.", Leigh said and I felt so horrible. "Look I'm not supposed to say this but I really want you guys together again and I'm hoping you make things right. When she arrived at Jesys house today, just mentioning your name made her break down crying. I should hate you because you hurt my Jade, but I can see it in your eyes that you truly love her. She really loves you Perrie, so much that it hurts and if you love her too you would make things right. I just want to see her happy again and the only person that can make her truly happy is you Perrie" She said to me with hope, "Anyway I should go before they wonder where I went, please do what's right." She said and started to walk, "Leighanne?" I said and she hummed and turned around, "Thank you so much. I'll try to make things right" I said and she gave me a smile, "I hope so" she said, "Bye Perrie", "Bye Leighanne" and she walked away. I started to walk home thinking about everything Leighanne said. She was right, I hurt Jade and I have to make it right. I got home and went to my room. I started to draw. When I finish I saw what a drew. I didn't even know I drew it, but it was Jade with a bunch of shattered red glass around her. A tear fell just looking at the picture knowing what I did to Jade and how I hurt her. I will make things right. It's just gonna take time.

Hey guys! Double update! I hope you like this chapter! Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoy your day!😊