Chapter 5

Jades POV

I woke up from my nap and it was 7:00 PM. I went downstairs to get a cup of water. "Hey Jade, do you want dinner?" My mom asked, "No thank you mom, I ate plenty at school" I lied, I couldn't tell her the truth, she would freak out. "Oh alright then" she said. I grabbed my water and went upstairs. I started reading a book called 'The Maze Runner'. It was a good book so far, I watch all the movies so I decided to read the books. After reading a few chapters of the first book I check the time, it was 8:00 PM, so I decided to take a shower. I finished the shower at 8:45 PM, I dried myself and put on some clothes. I decided to watch a movie. I chose to rewatch 'The Maze Runner' because I was reading the book and it was a good movie. By the time I finished it was 10:55. I was tired so I decided to brush my teeth and go to bed.

I woke up from the sound of my alarm and brushed my teeth. I got dressed and did my hair. I went downstairs and my mom wasn't there today, then I saw a note. 'Good morning Jade. I had to go to work early and won't be back til 12:00 AM. I'm very sorry, but I made you breakfast before I left. I hope it is still warm. I love you' from Mom. I finished reading it and started eating breakfast. I finished eating and put my plate in the sink and left. Today was Thursday, so that means I have gym today with Perrie, Gigi, Danielle, Lauren, Camila, and Sharon. I almost gagged at the last 5 names. Finally I arrived at school and saw my best friends.

The day so far was normal until we got to gym. I had to change in front of people and I didn't like that. I started to change into my gym clothes. Then I heard laughter from behind me, so I turned around and saw Gigi and her friends. "You need gym the most. Maybe you'll finally be in shape one day, you fat pig." She said and laughed at me, all of her friends were laughing except Perrie. Hearing those words made me tear up, 'You fat pig', I've been called that for years and it really gets to me. "Aw are you crying? How sad?" Gigi said sarcastically and left the changing room while laughing with her friends. I left the changing room and ran to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and saw myself. "You really are a fat pig" I said to my reflection in the mirror and started crying. I went into a stall and starting making myself gag until I threw up, tears rolling down my face. "Jade?" I heard a soft voice speak sounding very concerned. She pushed open the stall door and there stood Perrie looking at Jade with concern in her eyes. "Jade? What are you doing?" She asked very concerned. I looked at her and then put my head in my hands and started crying again. Suddenly I felt and hand on my shoulder and flinched for a second and saw Perrie looking at me softly and worriedly, "What's going on?" She asked softly, "Nothing. Why do you care anyway?" I asked while crying, "I care because you are my friend and I want to make sure you are alright. I know it's not just nothing" she said sweetly and shot me a small smile. I smiled back at the fact that she said I was her friend. "So now will you please tell me why you are doing this to yourself? Only if you want to." She said nicely but also concerned. "Well I've been doing this for a while now. I was bullied and called 'a fat pig' in middle school. It really made me sad and I started to eat less. Then when high school came I thought that it would stop, but Gigi and your friends started calling me 'a fat pig' again and it really got to me and I became extremely depressed. I started eating less again and started making my self throw up so that I would lose weight. I even got so depressed to the point I started cutting myself" I said sadly, I rolled up my sleeves to show her the scars on my arms, "Oh my god Jade" she said extremely concerned and looking at my arms and touched the scars softly, "I hate myself. I look in the mirror everyday and think 'why am I here?', 'What is wrong with me?'. I only have two friends which are Leighanne and Jesy. They helped me through all the bullying and my tough times and are super loyal and are always by my side. They don't know about me throwing up and cutting myself. No one does, so it's only you who knows. It's not like anyone would care anyway. You probably don't care. I'm sorry for bothering you and wasting your time. I get it if you don't want to be my friend" I said sadly and started to get up. I don't know why I opened up to her so easily, she probably thinks I'm a weirdo and doesn't want to be my friend anymore, but it felt good and I feel like I can trust her. It felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Then I felt and hand grabbing my wrist gently, "Jade... who says I don't care? You didn't waste my time. What you're going through, I can help you. There is nothing wrong with you and you are certainly not 'a fat pig'. I think you're beautiful and your body is beautiful. I feel extremely bad that you had to go through all that bullying. Gigi is just jealous that you look better than her and that you are so much hotter than she is. You are prettier than she'll ever be." Perrie said sympathetically and caring. She gave me a really long hug. It was soft and felt amazing. "Please don't make yourself throw up again and please stop hurting yourself, and please eat. It's not healthy to not eat. You need to take care of yourself because you matter" She said pulling away and giving me a small smile, "I'll try. No promises though" I said and gave her a small smile, her smile grew bigger and she intertwined our hands and we walked to the changing room. "Please don't tell anyone though" I said, "Don't worry. I won't say a thing." She said and gave me a hug. I looked at the clock and it was already the end of gym. I was about to leave when Perrie gave me a kiss on the cheek, "Please take care of yourself Jadey" she said smiling, not caring about the fact that she missed the whole gym period, "I'll try" I said blushing at the fact that she kissed my cheek and gave me a nickname.

'Jadey', I like it. It's cute just like Perrie.

Perrie hugged me before she left the changing room. I stood there in shock and smiled widely, then I left and went to my next class.

Soon enough it was lunch time. I walked to my usual lunch table and sat with Jesy and Leighanne. We just talked about the normal things. I kept looking at Perries table and she looked at me too and smiled causing me to blush. "Hello? Jade you there?" Jesy asked. "Oh sorry" I said looking at them, "Oh she's staring at Perrie" Leighanne said, "Oh ok that makes sense. So what's happening Jade" Jesy said excitedly, "Perrie called me her friend today" I said extremely happy and leaving out the conversation and very important parts. "Jade that's amazing! You're one step closer to girlfriends" Leighanne said while smirking. We all laughed and I just kept lookin at Perrie. I actually decided to eat a little bit of lunch today.

School has finally ended and we walked outside. I saw Perrie standing there, she smiled when she saw me and my friends. "Jade! Hey I was wondering if it's alright that I come over today to finish the project." She said softly, "Yea it's fine" I said smiling and saw Jesy and Leighanne smirking. "Let's go" I said, "Bye girls" I said, "Bye Leighanne, Bye Jesy!" Perrie said and we started walking, "Bye!" I heard them say.

We arrived at my house and I plopped myself down in the living room. Perrie put her book bag on the floor and sat next to me. "Let's finish the project and then we can watch a movie!" I said, she just giggle and nodded her head. After 3 hours of working we finally finished the project. "Finally done!" Perrie said relieved, "I'm hungry, do you have anything to eat?" She said softly, "Um I can order some pizza?" I said, "Ok I'll pay" she said happily, "No, how about we split the bill" I said, "Alright fair enough", we placed our order and sat in the living room. "Let's watch Aladdin!" I said cheerfully, and she giggled. I sat down on the couch and she moved close to me. A few minutes later the doorbell rang, "Oh the pizzas here, I'll be back" Perrie said and got up. "Ok I got the pizza!" Perrie said walking back with the pizza, she placed the pizza box on the table. I ate one slice and then started to walk back to the couch. "You're not gonna eat more Jadey?" She said sadly, "I'm not that hungry" I lied, "Jadey please don't lie" she said with a pout on her face, "Fine, I'll eat more" I surrender, I mean how can I say no to her, and that nickname. "Yay!!" She said happily. We finished the pizza and got back to the movie. I sat down and Perrie plopped down next to me. During the movie Perrie placed her head on my shoulder. I was so shocked and nervous, but I liked the feeling. I can feel her smiling on my shoulder and that made me smile. The movie finally finished at it was 6:45 PM. "Thank you Jadey" she said softly, it was so cute, "For what?" I said a bit confused, "For trusting me" she said innocently, aww she is so CUTE, "You don't have to thank me for that" I said and giggled a little. There was a little moment of silence, but not a awkward silence, like a peaceful silence. Then out of nowhere Perrie leaned in and kissed me. It was a soft gentle kiss. I was in shock and I didn't move.

She likes girls? I thought.

She pulled away quickly, "I'm so sorry. I-I-I shouldn't have done that. You probably don't even like girls. I'm so stupid." She said while getting up, "I'm so sor-" I cut her off by grabbing her wrist and kissing her gently, I didn't want to pull away I felt electricity. It was a slow and passionate kiss, it was really nice, then she pulled away, "Y-You like girls?" She asked questionably but also happily, "I like you Perrie" I said with a huge smile, I was blushing so hard and so was she. "You do?" She said, "Since the beginning of High school" I said and smiled, she blushed and hugged me so tight she could probably feel my heart pounding. "So what now?" I asked not able to control my huge smile, "Can we keep this a secret for now?" She asked, "Of course. Anything for you" I replied and hugged her.

Now this has been one of the best days of my life. My crush through all of high school, Perrie Edwards likes me back. I'm shook, but also happy, I thought and grinned extremely wide.

I hope you like this chapter. Jade finally opened up to Perrie! AHH
The next chapter will come soon.😊