Chapter 1

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

"Ugh shut up!" Jade said tiredly and angrily while stopping the alarm. It was another day of high school and Jade hates going to school for many reasons. Jade got up out of bed and started to get ready. Once she got dressed she went downstairs for breakfast.

"Good morning mom" Jade said tiredly. "Good morning Jade" her mom said, " Jade I have to work late today so I won't be home for dinner" Jades mom said. " Oh alright then". After a few minutes Jade finishes her breakfast, "Bye mom" Jade says heading out the door, "Bye Jade!"

Jade starts walking to school feeling really tired. Jade finally arrived at school after a few minutes and headed towards her locker. She opened it and grabbed her books when two people came up behind her and tapped her. Jade turned around and was faced with her two best friends. "Leighanne! Jesy! Hey guys!" She said while hugging them. Jade has been friends with Jesy since middle school, and has been a friends with Leighanne since elementary school. Jesy met Leighanne in middle school and they are all super close friends."Hey Jade how are you" Leighanne asked "I'm fine, how about you guys?" "I'm tired"Jesy replied, "I'm hungry" said Leighanne. They all laugh and start walking to class, they had math first. On the way to class Jade saw Perrie and her group of friends walking. Perrie was the popular girl in school and Jade was the nerd. Jade has a huge crush on Perrie ever since high school started, but she knew she didn't have a chance considering the fact that Perries friends bully her like everyday. Jade couldn't stop looking at her, "Jade, stop staring you look like a creep" Jesy says, Jade realizing that she is smiling creepily why looking at Perrie. Jade stops staring and continues to walk to math. The three girls arrive to class and sit in their normal seats. They had a substitute today so they were able to just talk and do what they want. Jesy turns to Jade "Sooo Jade" Jesy said smiling. "Yes Jesy?" "Are you gonna talk to her?" "Talk to who?" Jade saids having an idea of who Jesy is talking about. "Talk to Perrie, duh" "Jesy, you know I can't do that. Besides I'd just embarrass myself, I have no chance with her anyway." "Oh come on Jade. You have to talk to her" Leighanne chimes in. "I don't know, you know how her friends bully me. She's obviously not into me" Jade says sadly. "Well you never know until you talk to her" Jesy says. "I'll think about it, but no promises" Jade says. "Anyway do you have a crush Jesy?" Jade says trying to change the topic, "No, not that I know of" Jesy says. Jade noticed that when Jesy said that Leighanne frowned a bit, but put on a smile again. Jesy didn't notice, and Jade became curious.

After math ended Jade and Leighanne had science, while Jesy had social studies. When Jade and Leighanne went to science they sat down in their usual seats. "Sooo Leigh Leigh" Jade said cheery. "Um yes Jade?" Leighanne said with one eyebrow raised and a bit confused, "Do you like Jesy?", Jade said happily, "Uhh n-no" Leighanne stuttered in shock, "oh come on Leigh, I saw how you frowned in math when Jesy said she didn't like anyone." "Y-you did?" Leighanne stutters, "Yes I did, now tell me", "Fine, I've liked Jesy since The beginning of this year" Leighanne says admittedly, Jades face in shock, then a huge smile came across her face "you have to talk to her Leigh!", "I can't." Leighanne says sadly " it'll ruin our friendship and she doesn't even like me back." Leighanne says frowning.  Jade looks at Leighanne and hugs her, "Oh come on, you have to talk to her" Jade says while smiling. Leighanne smiles a bit and hugs Jade back, "I'll think about it".  "Jade! Leighanne! Are you paying attention?" Mr. Wilson yells, not realizing that the lesson started, "Um yes we are paying attention" Leighanne says, "Ok then what is the answer to number 4?" Mr. Wilson says, "Uhh I don't know" They both reply, "Ok that's detention for both of you after school", "But-" Jade says, "No Buts" Mr. Wilson says before looking back at the board.

After science Jade had English alone. Leighanne and Jesy having different classes. Even though Leighanne and Jesy aren't in Jade English class, Jade likes English because she is good in that class and Perrie is in that class too. Jade gets to class early and sits in her usual seat. A few minutes later Perrie comes into class 20 minutes late. "Sorry Ms. Hemmings" a soft voice spoke sounding out of breath, " Perrie, you're late. Again, so I'm gonna have to give you detention afterschool" Perrie nods and sits at her seat. Jades eyes widen when she hears that Perrie will be in detention.