Chapter 10

Perries POV (Monday)

It was finally Monday. I have English with Jade today and I'm gonna try to talk to her. I'm extremely nervous right now. I wiped my sweaty hands and started to walk to my English class. I opened the door and saw Jade. I quickly walked in and sat next to her. The teacher wasn't here yet so I decided to try and start a conversation with Jade. "Jade look I'm really sorry" I said sincerely, "It doesn't matter, it still hurt Perrie" she said and I can see sadness in her eyes and a bit of anger. "I know, but I didn't mean it" I said looking into her beautiful brown eyes, "It doesn't matter if you didn't mean it, you still said it" she said getting upset. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you Jadey" I said sadly, "Well you hurt me a lot, and why did you say the words that I hate so much" she said looking at me, "I don't know, so that Gigi believed me. I don't know, those were the first words I could think of because I hear them so much" I said almost instantly regretting it. "It's because it's true right? That's why? And it still doesn't make it right" she said and I saw her eyes tearing up. "You're right Jade, it doesn't make it right, but those words are not true" I said seeing a tear roll down her face, seeing her cry makes me want to cry. Before she could say anything else the teacher walked in.

After English ended, I tried to talk to Jade again but she left too quick. I didn't see her in the halls so I just decided to go to my class.

Jades POV

After English ended I went to the bathroom. Once I got to the bathroom I started to cry. I quickly wiped the tears and put cold water on my face. I took a paper towel and wiped my face. Then I went to my class.

Nothing else interesting happened today's classes. It was time for lunch and I sat where I usually sat, I didn't see Perrie at lunch though. "Hey Poopey, you alright?" Leigh asked a bit concerned, "Yea I'm fine" I replied and gave them a small smile. They just gave me a sad smile back. "GIGI YOU'RE SO SELFISH!" I heard Lauren shout from their lunch table. "WHATEVER YOU GUYS ARE LOSERS ANYWAY" Gigi shouted at Lauren and Camila. I was shocked to see this happen. Then I saw Lauren and Camila head to my lunch table. "Can we sit here?" Camila asked angrily, "Um sure?" I said in a questioning tone, "If you don't mind me asking, what happened?" I asked, "Gigi was just being a selfish brat and we had enough" Lauren explained, "Oh alright" I replied and looked at the table, it was getting a bit awkward. "Oh Jade I'm having a party on Wednesday, do you want to come?" Lauren asked. Woah I've never been to a party before. "Um sure, can Jesy and Leighanne come too?" I asked, "Sure" Lauren said, "Oh sorry Jade, but Jesy and I are going to the movies on Wednesday" Leigh said sadly, "Oh it's ok I'll just go by myself then" I said and shot them a smile, "Are you sure?" Jesy asked concerned, "Positive" I said. After school ended, I said goodbye to Jesy and Leigh and left very quickly before Perrie see me. I got home and went to my room. The house was still empty, my mom should be home this Friday. I decided to finish my homework and then pick out and outfit for the party on Wednesday.

———

Wednesday

It was almost the end of school so I went to find Lauren. "Hey Lauren!" I said, she turned around and looked at me, " I was just wondering what time the party is and where" I asked, "Oh it's at 6 and it's at my house. The address is **** *******"she replied and then left. Ok so school ends at 2:05, so I'll have about 4 hours to get ready.

Finally school ended and I ran home. I went to my room and dropped my book bag and went to go shower. Once I finished showering, I blow dried my hair and curled it. I put on my outfit and started doing my make-up. I spent a lot of time on my make-up. I checked the time and it was already 5:03! I finished my make-up and put on my shoes.

 I checked the time and it was already 5:03! I finished my make-up and put on my shoes

^(Jades Outfit)

I left my house at 5:35. Lauren's house was a bit far away. I took the bus to the closes bus stop to her house and walked the rest of the way. I arrived at 6:07, I knocked on the door and it was unlocked so I walked inside the house and it had loads of people. I even saw Gigi there. Wait what! Gigi's here? Why is she here? I questioned, but my thoughts were interrupted, "Oh Jade you're here!" I heard Lauren yell and I smiled and walked to her and Camila.

"Hey quick question, why is Gigi here? I thought you were done with her?" I asked, "Oh yea about that, that was part of our plan." She said smiling evilly, "What? What plan?" I said confused and worried. "Say Hi for the video!" I heard Gigi say behind me. I turn around to see her with a camera, "What?" I said and turned back to Lauren. It felt like it all happened in slow motion.

I turned around to face Lauren and I see her have a huge bowl of punch in her hands and before I knew it she poured the punch all over me. I was soaked, I gasped and I felt my eyes tear up, "W-why?" I asked and my voice cracked, "You're a loser, so why not?" Lauren said and everyone was laughing at me. I ran out of her house crying with fruit punch all over me. I went on the bus and I could see people staring at me. I got off the bus and started walking the rest of the way home. I was looking at the ground when walking and I bumped into someone. "Oh I'm so sorry" I said and looked up to see the person I wanted to see last. "It's ok" she said and looked to see me. "Jade..?" She said softly, "Did you know?!" I shouted feeling tears form in my eyes, "Know what?" She said a bit confused, "About this?" I said showing myself covered in punch, "Oh my god Jade, no I had no idea. What happened?" She said with concern, "You'll find out soon. The whole school would probably find out tomorrow anyway" I said upset, "What do you mean?" She asked, "What happened was recorded Perrie! So it's gonna be there for the whole school to see!" I shouted, "Whatever, Bye Perrie" I said and started to walk away, "Wait! Jade.." I heard her say but I just ignored her and went home.

I got home and immediately went to shower. I feel sticky and disgusting. I'm so stupid to believe that they would want me to be at a party. I should've known better. The first ever school party I went to and it was all a prank. I started to cry again remembering what had happened.