Chapter 8

Jades POV

I woke up from my nap when I heard my phone buzz. I checked it and saw the one person I didn't want to see right now.

(3:40 P.M) Perrie❤️ : Hey Jadey, What are you doing?😊

I looked at the text and just put my phone back down and stared at the ceiling.

(3:41 P.M) Perrie❤️ : Why did you leave me on read?😢

(3:41 P.M) Perrie❤️ : Left on read Again Jadey? What did I do?🥺

(3:41 P.M) Me : You should know.

(3:42 P.M)Perrie❤️ : Look Jadey I'm sorry I pushed you away, but my reputation you know?

(3:42 P.M) Me : You didn't just push me away..

(3:42 P.M) Perrie❤️ : What do you mean?

(3:42 P.M) Me : Don't act like you don't know

(3:43 P.M) Perrie❤️ : But I don't know

(3:43 P.M) Me : Let me refresh your memory then

(3:43 P.M) Me : "I would never like that fat ugly pig. She's a loser and means nothing to me! Why would I ever like that useless thing" does that ring a bell?

(3:44 P.M) Perrie❤️ : Omg you heard that? Jadey I'm sorry, you know I didn't mean it😢

(3:44 P.M) Me : It doesn't matter if you didn't mean it. You still said it. Do you know how much those words hurt me? Especially coming from you.

(3:44 P.M) Perrie❤️ : Jadey I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. I had to protect my reputation🥺

(3:45 P.M) Me : So your reputation means more to you than I do? You called me 'a fat pig', 'a loser', and 'a useless thing'. That hurt me so much, more than you know.

(3:45 P.M) Perrie❤️ : Jade please... I can't lose you.

(3:45 P.M) Me : Well it seems like you can't lose your popularity either and it's more important than losing me.

(3:46 P.M) Perrie❤️ : Jade I'm so sorry, how can I make it up to you?

(3:46 P.M) Me : Tell the whole school you love me

(3:47 P.M) Perrie❤️ : Jade you know I can't do that

(3:47 P.M) Me : No, I know you can do it, you just don't want to do it because you'll lose your popularity because a popular girl like you can't like a nobody and a loser like me.

(3:48 P.M) Perrie❤️ : Jadey you mean the world to me, I love you, I can't lose you!

(3:48 P.M) Me : Look Perrie I love you so much and that's why it pains me to say this, but please don't talk to me anymore.

(3:48 P.M) Perrie❤️ : Jadey... don't do this please🥺

(3:49 P.M) Me : Goodbye Perrie.

(3:49 P.M) Perrie❤️ : Jadey...

(3:49 P.M) Perrie❤️ : Jade.. please🥺

Read (3:49 P.M)

I put my phone down and broke down into tears. I love her so much it hurts. It feels like my heart is made of glass and she just smashed it. It feels like she dropped my glass heart and it shattered on the ground into millions of pieces. Out of all the bullying I've went through and all of the beatings I've had, this probably hurt me the most. I just kept crying. The tears wouldn't stop, no matter how hard I try not to cry I just cry even more. It's doesn't help that I have English with her Monday. This really sucks.

A/n : I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry it's a short chapter. Thank you for reading!😊