Chapter 11

Perries POV

I bumped into Jade yesterday and she was covered in what I believe is fruit punch. She said I would find out why today so I just got ready for school. When I arrived I saw everyone on their phones watching something and laughing. "She looks like an idiot" a boy said laughing. "Hey, What are you watching?" I asked him curiously, "Oh you haven't seen it yet? Just go to Gigi's Instagram you'll see it" he said, "Ok thanks" I replied and took out my phone. I went to Gigi's Instagram
And saw a new video posted on her account. It was a video of Lauren pouring punch at Jade and everyone was laughing. I watched the video with anger. How could they do this to her?
I looked up from my phone and saw Jade walking into school. "Jade, are you ok? We saw what happened to you" I heard Leighanne say to Jade, I saw her start to cry and they quickly pulled her into a tight hug. "It's ok Poopey" I heard Jesy say to Jade trying to make her feel better.

I had English with Jade now so I decided to talk to her. We were supposed to be reading but the teacher wasn't paying attention anyway. "Jade I saw what happened. I'm so sorry" I whispered with a sad tone. "Whatever, it's not your fault anyway" she whispered back angrily, "Jade I hope you can forgive me, I'm really sorry" I whispered, "Sorry isn't enough. Now stop bothering me, I have to read" she whispered and went back to reading. I couldn't focus on the book because I was thinking about Jade. I just want to go home already.

I was walking in the halls when I saw Lauren and Camila. When I saw them I was filled with anger. I walked to them angrily and pushed Lauren. "What the hell is wrong with you!" I shouted, "Chill Edwards, what's wrong?" Camila said, "This is what's wrong!" I yelled and showed them the video, "Oh that haha" Lauren said and they both started laughing. "Why are you laughing!" I said angrily, "Because it's funny" Camila said, "What's funny about it?" I said, I was getting really angry I just wanted to punch them. "The funny thing is she had no clue and looked like an idiot" Lauren said in a 'duh' tone. "Are you serious!" I yelled at her and pushed her against the lockers, "You guys are so messed up! Don't ever go near her again or you'll regret it" I said and she nodded with fear in her eyes. I let her go and looked around to see everyone in the hallway staring at me, my eyes stopped moving when I saw a particular brunette lookin at me. I stopped looking and quickly made my way to my next class.

School ended and I started to walk home. I was planning on telling my parents I was bi. It's probably not the best thing to do, but I'm going to anyway. They're gonna find out one day anyway so why not make it today. I got home and waited for them to come back. My mom came home first so I decided to tell her. "Mom?" I said, "What Perrie?" She said sounding annoyed, "Um mom I'm bi" I said with a shaky voice, "YOU'RE WHAT?!" She yelled, "I-I'm b-bisexual" I said getting really scared, she slapped my across the face and said "I can't believe this", and went to her room. I ran to my room and started crying. I fell asleep from crying so much.

I woke up to the sound of my door being opened very angrily. I opened my eyes quickly and was really scared at what I saw, it was my dad and he was very angry. "YOU DISGRACE! YOU CAN'T LIKE GIRLS" he yelled, "B-but I d-do" I stuttered. Before I knew it, he grabbed my neck and slammed me against the wall not letting go of his grip on my neck. "I-I c..ant br-br-eathe" I said gasping for air. So let go after a few seconds and slapped extremely hard across the face and left slamming the door. I just sat in the floor crying. It sucks when one of your parents doesn't accept you, but it hurts when both don't accept you.

Jades POV(Friday)

When I got to school I saw my friends like usual. When I saw Perrie walk in she had bruises on her face and her neck. I was really concerned. I saw her walk into the bathroom. "Hey I'll see you guys after school" I said and went to the bathroom. "Perrie? Are you ok?" I said walking into the bathroom to see her crying. "Jadey.." She said and hugged me so tight, "What happened?" I said concerned and sad, "I-I told my parents I'm bisexual and they didn't take it very well, clearly" she said a cried even more. I just hugged her tighter. Even though I'm extremely hurt and upset at her right now, I still care about her and she really needs someone right now. I still love her and I will always care about her.

After a few minutes she stopped crying and fixed her make-up. We went to our classes and I just kept an eye on Perrie the whole day making sure she's alright.

Perries POV

After what happened this morning I decided that I really have to fix things between Jade and I. She still cares about me and I have to let her know how much I love her. I saw Leigh and Jesy in the halls so I went to them. "Hey guys, I know you probably don't want to talk to me, but I want to make things right with Jade." I said, "And how do you plan on doing that?" Jesy asked. I told them the whole plan and they agreed to help me because it would make Jade happy. In the rest of my classes I was thinking and writing things down.

It was lunchtime and I was really nervous. I went to the music room and borrowed a guitar. Jesy and Leigh helped me get the microphone and speakers set up in the lunchroom before anyone was in there. Soo enough the lunchroom was packed and I was getting really nervous. I was waiting outside of the lunchroom staring a Jade. I saw Jesy and Leigh give me a thumbs up and I walked in and to the place with the speakers and microphone. When I sat on the chair I tapped the microphone. "Can I get everyone's attention please?" I said getting everyone's attention. I looked at Jade and she had a confused look on her face. I have a song that I wrote for someone special and I want to sing it in front of everyone to show her how special she is. I looked at Jade and now she had a shocked look on her face. I started to play the guitar and sing.

Dancing with your silhouette in the places that we met
Ooh, tryna find you in the moon

Paris never feels the same, when the streets all call your name
Ooh, so I hide in crowded rooms

And I'll follow right down the river
Where the ocean meets the sky
To you, to you

Once upon a time we had it all
Somewhere down the line we went and lost it

One brick at a time we watched it fall
I'm broken here tonight and darling, no one else can fix me
Only you, only you
And no one else can fix me, only you
Only you, only you
And no one else can fix me, only you, oh
Only you

Did I let go of your hand for a castle made of sand
Ooh, that fell into the blue

I went following the sun to be alone with everyone
Ooh, looking 'round a crowded room

And I'll follow right down the river
Where the ocean meets the sky
To you, to you

Once upon a time we had it all (we had it all) (mmm)
Somewhere down the line we went and lost it
(We went and lost it)

One brick at a time we watched it fall (fall)
I'm broken here tonight and darling no one else can fix me
Only you, only you (yeah)
And no one else can fix me, only you (no one like you)
Only you, (nobody else), only you (oh)
And no one else can fix me, only you, (oh)
Only you
(Falling, falling, falling, yeah)

Only you, (only you), only you, (only you)
And no one else can fix me, only you (only you)
Only you, (only you), only you, (only you)
And no one else can fix me, only you

"Jade Amelia Thirlwall, I love you so much and without you I'm broken. I need you, I'm so sorry for everything, Jade you mean the world to me." I said lookin at her with tears rolling down my face. I saw her and she was crying too. She got up and ran to me and hugged me so tight. "I'm so sorry Jadey. You mean the world to me and I was stupid for choosing popularity over you. It won't happen again." I said crying and holding her tight, "I love you so much Perrie" she said, "So I'm forgiven?" I said with a hopeful tone, "You're forgiven Edwards, but it's gonna take some time before we make it official" she said, I nodded and pulled away from the hug and kissed her cheek. Everyone in the cafeteria was cheering except for Gigi. "What? Are you guys seriously cheering for that loser?" She said angrily at everyone, "Hey Gigi! Shut up!" Jesy shouted at Gigi and everyone agree. She stormed out of the cafeteria like a 5 year old child having a tantrum. "You guys all hated me except Jesy and Leigh, but now you like me?" Jade said into the microphone joking. "We only hates you because Gigi hates you" I heard Ally yell and everyone agree. School finished and I couldn't have left school happier. "Hey thanks for helping me" I said to Jesy and Leigh, "I was a little worried, but anything to make my Jade happy" Jesy said and gave me a hug. "I knew you would do the right thing Edwards" Leigh said and gave me a big hug.